Chapter Fourteen

Because Yoongi is a stubborn and heavy sleeper, there are several different ways he's been woken up over the years. But never has it been with an energetic mochi jumping on him well he's dead asleep in his bed.

"Yoongi! Yoongi!" He chants excitedly. "Wake up!"

Jimin only gets a groan in response.

He frowns and bounces on top of the elder again, with his arms and legs wrapped around Yoongi.

"Please wake up."

He starts to reach for Yoongi's covers and starts to pull until the elder quickly yanks them back.

"Don't make me swear at you Jimin."

That makes the younger giggle, even though he knows Yoongi isn't completely kidding.

It's such a lovely sound this early in the morning. Yoongi looks out of the corner of his eye at his bouncy neighbor. He wants to create more laughing.

"I'll kill you," Yoongi whispers, not so intimidatingly.

Jimin sees the male squint up at him through heavy eyes with a small smile on his face. That makes him only laugh harder, which makes Yoongi pleased.

His hyung starts to close his heavy eyes again.

"No!" Jimin whines. "I have to tell you something important."

"Jimin."

"Yoongi."

Yoongi rubs his tired eyes and they open a little wider this time as he looks up at the bright face of Jimin. He lifts his hand and lightly pinches Jimin's nose, which results in the younger scrunching it. He can't help touching and teasing the younger.

He starts to become more aware of his physical situation. Jimin is practically straddling him, their bodies pressed together with only the blanket separating them. He knows that's not Jimin's intention, but it doesn't make it any less cruel.

Yoongi squirms a little and Jimin moves over laying next to him instead.

He isn't used to seeing Jimin with his bright hair. Although he was fond of his dark hair, he has to admit that this color really suits the male.

He ruffles the younger's hair affectionately. "I like your red hair," he says gently.

Jimin grins happily. "I like your blonde hair as well hyung."

They are lay there like that for a couple minutes. Jimin manages to ease over into Yoongi's side, but Yoongi keeps teasing him. Poking his side and pinching his cheeks.

"How'd you get in?" Yoongi asks suddenly.

"Hobi let me in." He smiles, glad to hear Jimin using his friend's nickname instead of being annoyed at Hoseok for for being rude.

He notices the younger's expression start to fade a little. "What's wrong Jiminie?"

"I'm sorry. I'm stupid for waking you up."

"Actually, this is a pretty good way to be woken up."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Really."

Jimin's cheeks become a deep crimson.

"So what's the important news?" he asks.

"Oh. That."

Yoongi sighs. "Well, what is it?"

Jimin smirks at his hyung's impatience and decides to take advantage. "Well, I talked to Namjoon and found out something interesting. Some information you might want to know that could be helpful."