Chapter Two

Yoongi didn't really have friends these days anymore. He just had Hoseok, although he never understood why the cheery boy ever wanted to hang out with him.

But regardless of the reasons, Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting on opposite ends of the couch while watching a movie. Actually, a movie was playing in a background while Hoseok was watching Yoongi stalk some raven haired boy on Instagram.

"Who's that?" Hoseok asks.

"No one," Yoongi grumbles.

He looks back down at his phone at the picture he currently has pulled up.

He hits the to go back to Jimin's page without completely paying attention, but ends up liking the post

He hits the to go back to Jimin's page without completely paying attention, but ends up liking the post. When Yoongi realizes what he has done, he swears loudly.

"That sucks," Hoseok says, who is looking down at the phone as well. "So who is that?"

"My new neighbor."

"He moved into the apartment across the hall?"

"Yeah, I just met him last night."

"And now he's going to think you're stalking him. Not that I blame you. He looks like a model."

"Aish," Yoongi groans.

But Hoseok did have a point? Would Jimin think when he saw that Yoongi had liked one of his older posts after being extremely rude to him?

Oh well, Yoongi didn't have any plans of running into Jimin anytime soon.

They quickly go back to "watching" the movie. But Hoseok has trouble staying quiet for long periods of time.

"What's that noise?" he asks.

Yoongi listens for a moment. "It's probably coming from the party that Jimin is throwing," he sighs.

"Jimin, your hot neighbor is throwing a party and he didn't invite you?"

"No, he did. But I told him I wasn't going."

"What?"

Yoongi reluctantly sighs again before explaining their awkward meeting yesterday.

"Well, I think we should go," Hoseok says.

"No." Yoongi's voice is firm and his face stubborn.

Luckily Hobi isn't intimidated by Yoongi.

minyoongi liked your post

Jimin looks at the post he liked. It's from a month ago. He grins a little. Obviously he wasn't the only one who was a little curious.

There's a knock on the door. Jimin doesn't hear it until the second time because of how loud his friends are.

Surprised, he gets up from the couch and hurried over to the door. He's even more shocked when he sees Yoongi and another male standing outside his door.