Chapter Thirteen

Jimin wakes up on the couch by himself, which certainly not the way he fell asleep. Last he remembers, he was nuzzled into Yoongi's shoulder clutching his flannel tightly with his small hands.

He blushes. It's not that he regrets doing it, but wonders what this means for him and Yoongi moving forward.

Last night was so...intimate. It's been so long since he's been that vulnerable around someone else in that way. But Yoongi was just different.

He frowns, looking around for his hyung, but the apartment seems to be empty. He was looking forward to sleepy Yoongi and trying to cuddle up to him again.

There's a piece of paper on the stand where the vase once sat with Jiminie messily scrawled on it.

He smiles before even opening it.

Good morning,

I'm sorry to leave you alone to wake up. Unfortunately, I had somewhere to be. Not so unfortunately, it's a meeting with your friend Namjoon about a job-thanks to you. I really hope I get it.

I have some things to take care of today. But I will message you later, if that's okay (I really hope it is).

Please don't feel bad or weird about last night. I'm glad I could be there for you. I hope you're feeling better today.

Call me if you need anything. Really.

Your sometimes friendly neighbor,
Yoongi

P.S. Check your fridge ;) And please eat. You look like you haven't been eating well.

A full Jimin smile forms on his face by the time he's done.

He gets up and opens his fridge. The somewhat empty refrigerator now has an abundance of food in it. A little bit of everything. When did Yoongi do all this? And how?

He hates the fact that the sight intimidates him.

No, he  should eat this food. He knows he needs to. So he shuffled through the fridge and decides he'll eat for Yoongi.

As he prepares some breakfast, he glances at the clock only to see it's noon. He was up for awhile with Yoongi, listening to him talk and hum, while stroking Jimin's hair. He loved it when Yoongi did that. He wouldn't mind being touched by Yoongi for an eternity.

There's a knock on his door. He groans, not ready to face the rest of the world.

He opens the door to find a flustered Seokjin in his doorway. The older walks in without waiting to be invited.

"I think Namjoon is having an affair," he declares.

Jimin sighs and shuts the door. "Do you even know what an affair is?"

"I went through his phone this morning while he was in the shower and I saw that he's been messaging some Min Yoongi on instagram," Seokjin explains distraught. "They were talking about times to meet up and-"

"He's not cheating you stupid crow tit," Jimin sighs. "That's my neighbor he was talking to. He's offering Yoongi a job. They're meeting in regard to that."

"Oh."

"And stop going through his phone," Jimin sighs. "He's loyal."

"But Lisa-"

"Let it go."

Seokjin opens his mouth to protest but decides against it.

"Are you just now eating breakfast?" he asks.