Chapter Sixteen

The mornings began to get colder, Jimin began to wear thicker sweaters, and Yoongi had more excuses to be close be close to him.

It became routine for Jimin and sometimes Jungkook to spend breakfast with Hoseok and Yoongi at their apartment. Even though Yoongi often complained, he didn't mind cooking for them the mornings they were over. Jungkook slowly grew on him to the point that he wanted to pummel Taehyung for hurting him.

"They'll work it out and end up together," Jimin always said, but Yoongi wasn't as sure.

Jimin missed Yoongi, not getting too see him as much since the elder often spent long nights at the studio with Namjoon and sometimes Jin. But still, Yoongi seemed to be doing a lot better, so it was worth it.

He started spending a lot more time with Hoseok on the nights Yoongi wasn't around.

It's strange how much their lives all changed over the past couple of months, all completely intertwined and tightly woven.

"Aish," Jimin moans to himself.

Yet another headache had developed over the past hour. He's been getting them a lot more often lately.

He shuffled through the medicine cabinet and finds the ibuprofen.

He glances up at the clock. Only an hour until Yoongi got back. He was getting out early tonight and then the two of them would finally get to spend some time alone.

It was almost obsessive really, how often Yoongi consumed his mind. But he never got tired of it. The male made him truly happy, although occasionally frustrated. However, the just seemed to be a side effected Yoongi had on others.

Things hadn't progressed much since the song. Yes, they talked to each other everyday. Jimin knew it was okay to hold the other's hand, cuddle up to him on the couch, or even come into his apartment late at night when he couldn't sleep. He knew more about Yoongi's upsetting childhood and how it inspired a lot of his songs. But they hadn't gotten close to kissing again since that day.

Maybe Yoongi just isn't interested in him in that way. Perhaps it's just a close friendship, nothing more.

I guess he really is making me go crazy.

He could only think of one source to go to. So he walks across the hall and swings open the door to find Hobi and Jungkook stretched out on opposite sides of the couch playing video games.

Hoseok slams down the controller. "I'm done!"

"Awe, is losing getting to hard?" Jungkook taunts with a bunny smile.

"Don't make me swear."

"Don't worry. I think Jimin has heard worse from Yoongi."

Hoseok turns around. "Hello Jimin-ah. I didn't hear you come in. Could you please tell this crow tit to respect his hyungs."

"I've been telling him that for years," Jimin laughs.

Jungkook flashes a cheeky smile that causes a real one to form onto Jimin's face. It's been a while since he's seen the younger this happy due to all the drama with Taehyung.

"Hoseok, can I ask you something?"

"Why not me?" Jungkook pouts.

"Because I'm older and wiser," Hoseok quickly declares. But he becomes a little more serious when he sees Jimin's expression. "What do you want to ask me?"

"Awhile ago you told me that Yoongi-hyung liked me. Do you think he still does?"

He looks down, feeling embarrassment spread to his cheeks. What a stupid question.