Bloody hell - Donatello

Actually that week every month where you're constantly cramping in pain isn't only cruel for females. That time of the month is not only hell for you, but everybody around you, including a certain purple-masked Turtle.

Of course, it's worst for you. Like, c'mon, you're constantly bleeding from that place, having ridiculous rapid mood-changes, and most of all can't control your reactions in certain situations, who could've had it worse than you?

Donnie could.

You hadn't really thought about speaking to him about your period, and maybe it wasn't necessary needed either, but every time you'd withdraw or keep a distance between you, Donnie stood left, clueless for what he may have done wrong to push you away .

Today wasn't different.

Working in the lab together like always, Donnie attempted with his free hand nonchalant to hold one of yours. Since you weren't in he mood today, due to the cramps, you dodged his touch, which he paid attention to painfully quickly. Although, he was a little hurt, he looked up from latest invention, as if he hadn't noticed your avoidance, and mustered up his most natural smile possible.

"I think a little break should be acceptable," Donnie spoke and turned towards you. "Some lunch maybe. Are you hungry, (Y/n)?"

"Not really," you replied, with your eyes averted away from his, trying your best to act normal, despite your ill mood.

"Oh..." Don's smile twitched uncomfortable for a moment, but quickly returned to his warm one, as he thought of a new idea that might improve your mood.  "How about we go for a walk, then? It helps when tired."

This time you didn't even made an effort to hide your minor frown, as you answered; "I don't want to."

"Okay, is there something you want to?"

Raising your gaze to his, your bluntly rejected his hopeful suggestion. "No."

Donnie's smile faltered resigned and he sighed. If cheering you up wasn't a possibility through actions, then talking about the problem may help? Or at least letting you vent out some of your feelings, could give you at least a little relief.

"(Y/n)," he started seriously nut calm, "is something wrong?"

"No, why would it be?" you questioned.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"Don insisted, pressing the matter a little further. "Because, you..."

"God!" you exclaimed irritated, feeling some of your hormones kicking in. "Would you give me a break? Do you absolutely have to interrogate me right now? I said 'I'm fine'!" First after finishing your outburst, you noticed your boyfriend's hurt expression as he gazed at you, and realized in horror that you accidentally had yelled at him. Feeling ashamed, and back to your senses, you afterwards continued with a stutter. "I-I didn't...S-Sorry...It's ju-just that..."

Ignoring your explanation, he turned away from you and stepped away. Guilty and scared that you may really have hurt his feelings, you stood from the chair you had been sitting on. Yet as quickly as you stood, as fast you fell back down as pain stabbed your belly. You hugged your stomach you closed your eyes and waited for the agony to fade.

Timidly you again opened your eyes, when you felt a hand land comfortingly on your head. To your surprise Donnie had returned before you, but this time with a cup and aspirins in hand that he offered. His hurt expression from previous had switched with one of comfort.

"Don't apologize for being on period, (Y/n). It's the biology which is at fault. Not you."