Family-in-law -Donatello

The following chapter can be read separate or together with the other brothers.  The order is as followed:
Michelangelo.
Donatello.
Raphael.
Leonardo.
________________________________________________________________________________

Really you hadn't had planned anything today. You hadn't even planned taken into the city this Saturday,  since your butler, James, had suggested you to take a rest-day at home. Surprisingly, though you had ended in New York's streets anyway.

A hour or so after noon, a text had ticked into your phone as you lied home in your bed with your feet on your pillow, rereading one of your favorit books. Startled by the sound you had found a message from Donnie, asking if you had time to meet up, and if you possibly wanted to visit his home.

You had mixed feelings about his suggestion, but in the end your excitement had won over your nervousness, and you had replied him shortly after with a 'of course'.  You both agreed to meet in Central Park, where he would show you the rest of the way afterward. 

After all the minor things had been done, James had driven you into the city, where you now were. You headed through the already packed streets of Manhattan, nervously glancing to your phone ever now and then. It wasn't easy to guide your way between people who constantly blocked your way or bumped in to you reasonless, but after some longer time of struggling, you finally had arrived at the park's threshold.

You were surprised by how much being near the nature could relax you, but didn't think on it for that long, as the cluster of trees you had met Donnie by, came to sight. As you neared the trees, not being very shocked Donnie weren't there,  'old' memories crossed your mind. You remembered still clearly the event that had found place here for about 2 moths ago. Even though it wasn't that long ago, it felt like a lifetime since you met Donnie or "Mr. Turtle", as you had called him at first.

 "I'm sorry young lady, Are you lost?" a familiar voice suddenly jolted you out of your thoughts.

You turned around almost in a jump, just to see a rather high man with a hat tucked good down the head, and a coat swathed so much around him, it was impossible to tell who it was. If it hadn't been for the voice and this gentle eyes looking at you, you almost were sure he would have fooled you as well.

"Donnie!" you exclaimed relived and hugged him.

Chuckling he wrapped his arms around you. "Seems like you figured me out."

"OF course! How should I not?"

He laughed again at your words, making you blush slightly. "I'm sorry I called you here on short-terms, but are you ready?"

You nodded with a smile. "It's fine, I'm happy you did...And I am."

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Donnie led you out of Central Park, back to the crowded space of Manhattan. He explained his untraditional wearings, by telling you how rarely he was outside at day, and even more how rarely it was for him to intermingle with humans, because of who...no...what he was. He explained too that the reason why you went back into the city, was because it was the easiest way home to him without bumping in to problems.

At first you hadn't known what he had meant by that, but as you reached an alley and turned away from the view of others, stopping in front of a manhole, you got a wry idea what he could've meant  Donnie let go of your hand, he had been holding to insure you stayed by his side, before he crouched down and lifted the manhole-cover away.