Forgive or forget? pt 2. - Raphael

Note: All Turtles named by full names are not from the 2003 dimension.

Example: "Raphael huffed arrogantly." = From the other dimension.

"Raph sighed deeply." = From the 2003 dimension.
________________________________________________________________________________

Raph had had a rough day. First he begun the day with the news that Renet had fooled around with the scepter and send you here. Then he end up in a freaking portal and immediately is attacked by some small version of himself. And now you didn't won't to return back with him. Life sucked big time!

Though you were angered by Raph's sudden appearance, you were logical enough to know he was there for a good reason. He wanted you to return to your dimension, yet he hadn't yet showed any signs of apologizing nor any purpose for you to return.

Sighing, you went to stand by Raphael's side. "Why don't you just leave, Raph? I'm tired of this."

"Why won't you believe I'm sorry for what happened?" Raph questioned frustrated at how things was turning. "I said I'm sorry and I regret what I did."

"No, Raph," you snapped at him with a glare. "No you didn't. All you've done since you came was arguing and calling me foolish. And I don't know how you feel, but for me that is not an apology!"

Raph opened his mouth to retort something back, but closed it again with a dark look like something had dawned for him. To your surprising, Raph's deportment changed completely as if his temper had been replaced with one of grief. He scratched the back of his neck thoughtfully before he sighed.

"You're right. I didn't apologize, although you deserve one." He looked of briefly, before he gathered enough courage to look you in the eyes. "I'm really sorry about what I said and did. You were right that I'm a jerk."

In all honesty his words took you off guard. Had you hoped Raph'd say sorry? Yes. Had you, however, imagined it? In no lifetime had you imagined it. You could feel your heartstrings being tucked at by invisible powers, yet you refused to accept Raph's feelings just yet.

You crossed your arms and looked away to stay composed. "I'm glad you realized reality, but I'm not going back."

Instead of putting weight on your insult he continued. "Ever since you left, regret has haunted me. I searched the entire city without luck to tell you I feel horrible about it. I...you..." Frustrated that he couldn't tell how he genuine felt he balled his fist. "DAMMIT! (Y/n), you shouldn't forgive me, but I want you to, okay? Forgive me and be mine again! I love you for danm sake more than what is worth. If you want me to plead, I'll do it. I'll be on my knees. Just come back to me!"

For a moment there was no doubt he was going to kneel in front of you. However, before he came that far in the process you had hurried over to him and wrapped your arms around him tightly to stop him from the humiliation.

"Alright, alright! God, stop it!" you said. "Geez, when did you become that soft?"

Raph embraced you close to his plastron and buried his face into your hair. "It's your fault. When it comes to you I'm weak."

A warm feeling rushed through your body. You sighed resigned. One week apart after had broken up, yet here you were after about 15 minutes in his presence, back in his arms feeling more comfortable than ever.  

"My sappy, tough guy with all the cheesy compliments," you said teasingly.

You attempted to pull away, but Raph held you tighter and stopped you by kissing you. It was so sudden that the moment you parted a heated blush had formed on your features. Raph smiled by your reaction. "Want to hear something even cheesier? I love you, (Y/n)."

His tone was jokingly but his expression was dead serious. You smiled wryly till you suddenly remembered where you actually were. You quickly looked over to Raphael who was sending you a weird smirk.

Realizing the whole scene had been watched you in a haste moved away from Raph while imitating the color of a tomato. Raph looked surprised by your action till he noticed his younger self. He shrugged really not caring whether or not a audience was watching you being his girl.

"If you want to finish that you can borrow my room or continue with me," Raphael joked...maybe?...while grinning at you.

"Bleed to death," you snapped at him halfhearted which only earned you a chuckle.

"Well, I'd say you should stay, but by what I've seen I guess I lost, and I'd be a fool to turn around my own words about respecting your decision."

"I swear, if you mention it..."

Raphael grinned encouraging to you and gimped over to you and patted you on the shoulder. "(Y/n), just go home already. You don't have to stay here longer than what's need, and different from him I'm not going to be all sentimental."

You supposed all ninjas masked in red was awful with their feelings, but you didn't really mind. After had been with Raphael a week you understood his way of care. You nodded and returned to Raph's side right in front of the portal that just had appeared.

Raphael waved to you while sending a glance of...envy?...towards Raph. You waved back and backed into the whirling pool of colors along side Raph. Everything was good and would be back to normal soon.

"Maybe we should have taken his offer..."

"PERV!"

Correction: Everything was back to normal.