You're always loved - Michelangelo

One morning the guys had decided to go out on a training-run to examine for Foot-clan's activity. You still only had a vague clue of who the Foot even was, but you had anyway send Mikey off with a smile. Unexpected, however, you got a call about a half-hour later and confused you answered.

"Hello?"

"Chiiica," Mikey's voice whined much to your poor ears dismay.

"Mikey?"

"Chiiiica."

"MIkey?"

"Chi..."

"Alright!" you interrupted, laughing. "We know each other now."

"You're right we do," he chuckled. You both laughed for a moment before the conversation continued a bit more normal. "I'm sorry, did I disrupt anything?"

 "Nothing particular, but is everything alright?" you asked slightly concerned. "Are you all safe?"

Mikey gasped dramatically in the other end. "Can't I call my pancake without anything wrong happened?" You hesitated to answer, giving Mikey the opportunity to keep going. "Actually, I don't really have a reason to call. I just...wanted to."

You smiled flustered, yet happy as hearing his words. "Aww, Mikey..."

"...I usually love to be on the surface and see the sunrise," he told in a tone full of yearning. "Today though, it just dawned for me I can't enjoy it, 'cause my sunshine are waiting back at home."

As soon you realized the meaning of his words a blush crossed your features surprising you enough to leave you wordless. It didn't end there though as your innocent boyfriend followed up on his confession with a sigh.

"It's so hard to start a new day with sunlight, when you really are the only one brightening my day up." He sounded so genuine down that it both pained and melted your heart in the same time. 

"Mikey! Stop flirting and move your shell already!" Raph's snapping voice came from the bagground in Mikey's end.

"OI! Wait, I'm not...Hey!..." Noises and muffles sounded in your phone. "Alright, alright! Dude calm down!" The muffles stopped shortly, letting you hear his parting words. "Miss you! MIss me too, alright?"

No longer did the conversation last, before Mikey's voice was replaced with a beeping sound; the call had ended. A smile plastered your lips while your heart pounded a little quicker than usual, distracting you from your pink cheeks.