Secrets become revealed pt 1. - Leonardo + A/N

Hey there peeps! First off I just want to thank you for the continuous reading. I'm so happy to see the digits keep on going up and that you seem to like the story so far xD. I'm very grateful.

Second off, then I wanted to let you know school for me start again this Monday. I've been locked inside my room my whole summer-break to could write chapters and it's been stressing, but fun.

I'll try keep updating regularly as I've been doing, but please don't hate me if the chapters come out on a longer-term bases 🙏.

I'm almost out of school, so I probably won't be less busy, but I'll keep trying, so I hope I have your support <3

And that's all for now. I hope you'll enjoy the new chapters!

________________________________________________________________________________

Several days later you had decided that you should tell Leo about your feelings. Hiding them forever would put you nowhere, so you should do something. Sadly though you never got the opportunity to.

At first you just guessed he was busy when he replied slowly or send you short answers when texting or calling. But here recently you more got the feeling he tried to ignore you. You had texted him multiple times without respond. He never visited you anymore. It was like he completely had vanished.

The fact of his sudden disappearing got you thinking, but it was nothing good. Was it a sign from him? Maybe he had gotten tired of you and instead of saying it, he showed it. That thought itself, even without proof, crumbled your heart. It had been so long since you had seen him that you barely remembered if the last time you had met, had ended in good ways.

Letting your attention stay on your worries with Leo, you bumped into the doorframe you were in the middle of walking through, hard enough to make you drop the vase you held in your hands. The vase scattered all over the floor: glass, flowers and water in one big mess. There didn't went long before you heard the roar of your uncle storming to your side furious. "What is the meaning of this?!" 

"I'm sorry. It was an accident," you squeaked. "I-I'll clean it up."

"Hell and heaven you will!" he yelled. "Clean that up and get out of here! I don't have time for your clumsiness, when my colleagues comes." 

You did a quick turn, ducking under his threatening fists and ran for your cleaning equipments. As you returned you cleaned the pieces of glass and destroyed flowers carefully, and dried off the water. When you were finished you grabbed the first jacket you could get and made your exit out of the building before your uncle could reconsider is words. You had been kicked out a couple times before, most likely when your uncle and aunt got guests and hadn't time to punish you if you made mistakes. It wasn't that bad. Usually you were allowed inside again when some hours had passed.

As you entered the streets your sighed out, making a small cloud of damp appear in the air. Tonight was a little colder than normal, just like how you felt: a little colder than normal. The chill in the air you could manage, but the feeling in your heart was another story. You're worries was still fixated on Leo and the thought that he maybe had got tired of you. Maybe you never would get to see him again...

Just in same time as that thought crossed your mind, you saw a quick, almost unnoticeable movement on the far side of the street on the rooftop. It had barely been there, but you were sure you had seen something ...or someone. A sparkle of hope rushed through your veins. You only knew one person who would run over the rooftops in middle of night or just the rooftops in general...