THE DAY OF JOY

Jack and everyone got shocked and silence spread throughout the hall.Alex looked at Jonathon and hugged him tightly,"I am so sorry brother!"he cried with tears.

Everyone clapped with joy.Kelly who was hiding came running to Jack and they both kissed each other and Jack swung her in the air."I am so glad your okay!"said Kelly happily."Me too"said Jack happily.

Jonathon and Alex saw how they both loved each other so Jack said,"Well now that everything is settled there is still one thing left right brother?"said Alex happily."Well there sure is brother"said Jonathon.They both looked at Jack and Kelly."What?"asked Jack and Kelly confused."The marriage of our children!"said Jonathon and Jack together.

Everyone clapped and joy filled the hall.Kelly looked at Jack and blushed,"Well hey there Queen Kelly jack" he said smiling.Kelly smiled at ran away to her mother.King Jonathon and Alex came to Jack,"Your a true hero Jack!"said Jonathon."Yes son you showed what a true king really is!"said Alex hugging Jack.

The next day Jack visited Peter and Dave's grave,"I am gonna miss you guys...".

Then he went to meet his mother and talked for a long time about all his adventures and times he spent when he was lost in the jungle.

The next week the day of Joy came and Jack finally got married with his crush and learned that he  was very happy and he fulfilled Peter's wish."You know we would never meet if i wasn't lost in the jungle!"said Jack looking at Kelly."I am so glad that you were lost in the jungle!" laughed Kelly.

And they lived happily ever after!

Thank you so much guys for all your support throughout the journey i love u all guys and don't forget to read my next story dream big!Vote for this story! Love u all!...XOXO author..