THE FAITH OF JACK!

"YOU ARE MY SON!"he shouted happily."But..I am Dave's son.."said Jack.Everyone got shocked and shouted with happiness,"Our prince is home!".Angelica smiled with happiness and ran and hugged Jack,"Your my BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!".

Suddenly the door flew open,"He is right,son!You are King Alex's son..i found you from a river in a basket but i never knew your identity until someone told me when you became 15 but..i was a very bad father and i helplessly needed a child so i refused to let you go..knowing that you needed to be with your family the most!I failed you...I am sorry son!"said Dave sadly.

Jonathon got angry and said,"Another hire!How could it be!I can't let this happen!"he shouted and he took out a sword.He charged towards Jack to stab him!

Dave heard Jonathon and he pushed Jonathon to the floor!They stumbled across the ground and Jonathon stabbed Dave to death.

"DAVE!"shouted Jack."I will not go off without a fight!!!!!"shouted Jonathon as he cleared the dust of his clothes and stood up."Dad!how could you!"shouted Kelly."Sweet heart!Go to your room!Now!!"shouted Jonathon.Kelly ran to her room.

Kelly's mother saw Kelly running and what was going on,she rushed behind her.She knocked and entered,"Kelly!".Kelly hugged her mother while crying,"Mommy!Please save Jack!Dad is going to Kill him!"she cried."Shhh nothing is going to happen my princess!"said her mother.

Jonathon looked at Jack who was sitting beside Dave crying at his dead body,"You were on my side boy!But now you are HIS SON!YOU HAVE HIS EVIL BLOOD!"he shouted.

"Why are you so evil...why don't you spare..the..innocent...why did you have to do this...he was LIKE A FATHER TO ME!!!!!!!!!"shouted Jack."Well than let's see your inner power!fight me!"he said as he threw a sword at Jack.

Alex raged with anger as he tried to fight but Jeff stopped him,"It is his fight..not yours!"smiled Jeff.

Jack picked up the sword and got ready and smiled,"Well then bring it on!King Jonathon!"said Jack."You meant your UNCLE!"said Jonathon laughing."WHAT?.."said Jack shocked.