CHAP 6:MY MYSTERY MAN

Jack scrubbed the loin's chin knowing it was none other but his pet loin named Cuba whom he found in a jungle when he was 12. Cuba was lost and cold and very much heart that he had easily been captured by the terrorists,but Jack opened his cage and broke him free and also healed him.Cuba returned to Jack as Jack had taken great care of him.From then on Jack and Cuba became great friends and Cuba lived with Jack.No sooner did Jack took notice that Cuba grew into a huge loin who was brave and loyal to Jack..

Jack smiled and said,"This is my best friend and pet loin..Cuba!"."Wow!Mystery man you are quite brave you know!"said Kelly and she sweted as her whole body sent down shivers of fear.

As Jack looked at Kelly he suddenly paused as an electric spark came in his heart and traveled through his whole body giving him a shiver as he felt the spark he felt quite weird in his heart.His heart skipped a beat and pounded very fast.Her eyes made his eyes feel like as if they were flowing in a lake of cold water,she had an beautiful and unique sight.Her hair were the perfect example of a beautiful girl's hair with a beautiful story in it.

"Are you scared?"asked Jack."What?Nope..why shall i be scared..Mystery man?"said Kelly sweating."Maybe your too scared to tell me your scared"said Jack."Nope,mystery man,I am not scared of anyone for i am brave"said Kelly. Jack caught Kelly's hand tightly and petted her hand on Cuba's fresh skin."OMG!It feels so real indeed!"said Kelly.Jack smiled,"See I can do this as well..your accent is indeed fluent are you a princess?"."No..what..err..I ..Yes i lived with my..err..grandma and she was a servant..of a royal family so i learned English from there but then i got lost"said Kelly."Cool..why do u call me a mystery man?"asked jack shyly."Because i like mystery people and i like mystery!"winked Kelly.