LOVE MURDERER!

Jack sat by Peter's grave in the cold night crying very much.Kelly came and sat beside Jack.Jack saw Kelly and quickly wiped his tears."Are you going to hide your tears from me too?"asked Kelly."No.."said Jack.Kelly looked at Jack,"You were good brother..it's not your fault.."sad Kelly.

Jack stood up,"I know..but i also know who's fault it was!"said Jack."Who?"said Kelly."You..because of YOU i didn't get to love my brother!Because of YOU i was very mean to him!AND BECAUSE OF YOU HE DIED!YOU KILLED HIM!IF you would've told that YOU ARE A PRINCESS!I WOULD'VE NEVER LOVED YOU!NOR MY BROTHER!"Jack shouted angrily.

Kelly cried,"You..are right...i don't deserve love..because i am a princess...or because i break everyone's heart!..I AM A MONSTER..YOUR RIGHT JACK..I AM A MURDERER..".Kelly ran away crying.Jack got shocked,"What have i done!".

Jack ran after Kelly and saw her on the highest water fall,"HEY KELLY!GET DOWN!ITS TOO DANGEROUS FOR YOU!"he shouted.Kelly took a step forward and jumped down by closing her eyes,"I AM A MURDERER JACK!"she cried.Jack ran rapidly up high."YOU WERE RIGHT!I KILLED PETER!"she screamed crying.Jack jumped over the trees and climbed the mountain.

"I GAVE YOU SOO MUCH PAIN...BUT NOW..I WILL GO..AND NEVER COME BACK!"cried Kelly.Kelly jumped with her eyes closed...

Jack caught her and pulled her by saving her from falling."ARE YOU CRAZY!"said Jack.Kelly cried,"Jack.."."You are not a monster..get it?I love you.."said Jack crying.Kelly hugged Jack crying."I am sorry..I am so sorry.."said Jack crying as he hugged Kelly tightly crying.

"Thanks.."said Kelly crying,"for being there for me..at all times."I am very sorry..i was very scared..angry..confused and..sad..that i said this to you.."said Jack.

Suddenly Jonathon came and saw them hugging,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH MY DAUGHTER!"he shouted with a gun angrily.