CHAP 18:APPROACHING YOU..

"Can you keep that a secret?"asked Angelica,"And please get up i mean your like a big brother to me of course big brother's do not bow in front of their sisters right?"."Yeah..but I am loyal to the laws and i respect every personality"said Jack."Blah blah..ugh i am so tired of these "loyalty" speeches..let's say that i changed the laws as daughter of king Alex..so now you treat me as a sister or friend"said Angelica."Okay..so whats your name..err..sister?"asked Jack confused.Angelica flipped her hair,"I am Angelica!"she smiled."I am Jack"said Jack shaking hands with Angelica."Your Jack..?"asked Angelica.

"Yes Jack"said Jack."Oh...my big brother's name was also Jack.."said Angelica sadly but little did she knew that the man who stood in front of her was no other than her own brother.."..but then he disappeared..forever.."."I am really sorry i hope i could help you.."said Jack sadly."Its okay..right now you need my help!"winked Angelica."How is that true?"asked Jack.

"I know your confused because i listen to songs all the time and this song was full of repressed emotions.."she said,"tell me her name.."."I..no that is not true..why would i love anyone.."said Jack blushing,"..err..lets go on a.. tour of the jungle?"."Your changing my topic..i already toured with Kelly and she was awesome!"said Angelica excitedly."Yeah..she is awesome...and beautiful too.."said Jack as he got caught up in the memories of himself with her.

"It is Kelly...right?"asked Angelica smiling."What?..yes..err..no.."said Jack."You can't say anything now cause it is to late lover boy.."winked Angelica,"You will have to marry her now..."."That cannot happen.."said Jack."You need the perfect moment right?Don't worry me and Josh have got your back"said Angelica.Josh came,"Was someone saying my name?"he yawned."Josh let's get to work darling!"said Angelica excitedly hugging Josh.

Josh scratched his head,"um..okay?"he said."We have two people to unite!"said Angelica as she ran to get something."Sorry about her but she can be crazy sometimes..she is still 18 but behaves like a year old  kid"laughed Josh."That's great you two deserve each other!"said Jack laughing.

While on the other side Peter took Kelly by the streams and  gave her a flower,"Its so beautiful!"Said Kelly."Not beautifuller than you!"said Peter as he blushed."really?"asked Kelly blushing."I know i can treat you better forever"winked Peter."You really sound funny today"said Kelly.Peter blushed as Kelly looked away Peter fall knelt down with a ring in his hand.As Kelly turned she got surprised and said..