JACK MEETS HIS UNCLE

"Angelica is gone!"said Kelly amazed."Yes...i couldn't stop them..."said Josh.Kelly rushed with Peter after the trails of the knights.Alex on the other side was very worried and he called Josh,"where is my daughter i haven't heard from her!She always calls me before sleeping!"he said panicing."Your..daughter...is fine.."Said Josh lying."Why are you talking like this!Are you hurt?Some thing is wrong and I am coming right now!"shouted Alex angrily.

Alex rushed and gathered an army and departed with his army for the jungle.Jack put of his cloak and entered and he got worried as he saw Josh,"Hey man..hold on..let me help you..".Jack put him on his bed and plastered him,"What happened.."he asked."You..have to leave now...you have to save Angelica...your brother and Kelly..."Josh said in a very painful manner.

"Who took them!"said Jack angrily."The army of  king Jonathon...our arch enemy...he will kill Angelica!"said Josh,"please..save her..".Jack raged with anger,"Don't worry!I will save her!"he said."NO..your hand is hurt too.."said Josh stopping Jack."It's okay..you take care..i will be fine.."said Jack as he put on his cloak."Nice costume.."smiled Josh."Well it is my mystery man costume"winked Jack as he jumped out of the window and disappeared.

Jack ran and also followed the trails with Cuba.He jumped on the trees and climbed the high cliffs in search for the kingdom.And not far did he saw a huge castle with guards protecting it."Bingo!"said Jack.

Peter and Kelly were also finding the castle but they were very far,"Peter...you wanted to tell me something?".Peter looked at Kelly,"Yeah..but now i forgot.."."Oh.."said Kelly.

Jack snuk past the guards and entered the castle,"WHERE IS ANGELICA!"shouted Jack."Who are you!"said Jonathon.Jack took out his knife and killed two guards by slashing their heads off.The king raised his hand and all the guards stopped attacking."What if i say that..she is DEAD!"laughed Jonathon evily."NOOOOO!"Shouted Jack as he jumped with his knife to kill the King."Relax!You stupid man...She is alive!"said Jonathon,"But not for long!Until you tell me where my DAUGHTER IS!"."Who is your daughter?"asked Jack confused."Kelly!"said Jonathon.Jack paused and got confused,"It can't be her.!".