CLOSE TO DEATH

"You have the beautifullest eyes of them all,your heart is pure with my love,when i look at you remind me of the sun shining bright,i want to take you on the journey of my life!(Then you wil take out your ring)Will you marry me..Kelly?"Peter got shocked and in the end it was written a secret small sentence,"from Josh..good luck bro!Hope she becomes Kelly Jack!".

Peter dropped the piece of skit as many questions raced down his mind and he felt very dizzy,"I..i..stole her...from my..brother!"shouted Peter angrily,"but..i..didn't know..".Peter looked at the skit,"I have to end this..by leaving Kelly...".

On the other side,Jack went in his secret cave and stood in front of his mirror and looked at himself,"Look at yourself Jack!Your face!You don't deserve anyone..ANYONE!you GET IT!You couldn't love her..WHY!WHYYYYY!"Jack shouted as he punched the mirror and the mirror break into pieces.

Jack sat on a corner and gripped his hair very tightly and cried,"no..no..Kelly..don't do this to me!".Jack looked at the broken pieces of the mirror and picked them up crying.He took the piece to his wrist getting ready to cut his blood vessel and getting ready to die,he closed his eyes which were filled with tears and crying with tears he said,"This is for you..Kelly..if you are not there..then i am not here too..bye cruel world..".

His body shivered and his hand in which he held the glass came forward and he...