CHAP 10:THE DREAM

There was a man who stood there and looked at Jack he smiled as he put his hand on Jack's face and said,"Son...Please come back!".It was Alex!Jack who didn't know who the person was,said in a confused voice,"Who..are you?".Alex pointed on a necklace which Jack always used to wear and Alex had given when he was a baby,"This is me..this is your identity.."said Alex.

"What.."said Jack but before he could ask his question the man had disappeared.Jack who was very much confused got awake,"It was just a dream!'he explained as he took a deep breathe full of relief and relaxation but a question raced through his body to his mind causing shivers all over his body."My necklace..?"he said as he took off his necklace,"Dad always used to say that dreams mean something..I have to talk to him..".

Jack rushed to his father who was getting ready to go for his shift,"Dad...do you have time for me..?"he asked. Dave looked at Jack who seemed to be disturbed he smiled,"Sure son!".They both sat down and jack told Dave about the dream."Well son dreams always have a true story in them..if you try hard and find them..my advice is to try and listen closely to what the man wanted to say!"said Dave.Jack who was very confused had a relief as he listened to his father.Jack hugged Dave and went outside.

As Jack left,Dave looked outside the window and he felt a great sadness in his heart."I can't tell you the truth..not just now..i don't want to lose you..."he said sadly looking at the floor,"you shall know when it is time...".His eyes filled with tears,"I love you a lot..Jack..I know I am a bad father...but this is the only way i could forgive myself..from the secret...that you don't know..".Dave looked at a picture of him with Jack when Jack was a baby and sat down,"I can never forgive myself..never..".

P.S thank you so much guys for the 100 views!Love you all!Please keep reading..Hope i could make you all enjoy my story..