CHAP 3:JACK IS DEAD!

They rapidly got on their horses and galloped to the stranger,"Stop!"shouted Alex.The stranger caught sight and he increased his speed of his horse.The clouds growled with thunder and shattred heavy droplets with the breeze of the rapid wind. As they followed the man they had to jump over the branches and mud which were in thier way. Alex felt very heavy as he bravely controlled his horse but he also remained in fear of losing his beloved son!

The man stopped over a cliff and got out a basket and put it the baby in it,"Sorry baby but this is the end and i am afraid i cannot save you for my life!".Justin jumped on the man and caught him very powerfully,"Your not going anywhere you criminal!".

Alex caught Jack and put on a necklace around his neck,"Now you shall be safe for ever!For i shall not leave you!".The man pushed Justin and broke free and he pushed Jack!

"Nooooo!"shouted Alex full of tears,"how can i be so irresponsible!".He caught the man by his throat and took out aknife, he stabbed him in his chest!He sat down and cried as his son flew away with the pressure of the water leaving him no hope of his survival!"Why!Its all my fault!How could i let him go!"he cried as he fell on his knees and shed tears full of pain and shouted,"noooooooooooo!"his voice echoed through all the mountains and all the birds and animals heard the howl full of pain and they felt the pain of misery which Alex felt.

Alex reached back to his kingdom and sat down sadly,"Alex!For Goodness sake your okay!Oh!I was so worried for you!" exclaimed the queen but she paused as she saw the pale face of Alex and Justin as they both looked down," Where is Jack?"she asked worriedly.