CHAP 5:A RESPONSIBLE BROTHER

Jack was not only a normal man but he was a big brother as well and his life was full of responsibilities and Jack loved his younger brother dearly.His father worked in the army so he wouldn't be home and Jack took care of his younger brother just like his father.

Peter was Jack's younger brother was named Peter.Peter was very fun loving and he loved painting and was a funny man of nature but he was very confident and a person who was full of love in his nature, he loved everyone and Jack even more.

Jack sat in the starry night looking in the sky and singing his heart out with all the animals sitting beside him.Peter came to jack running,"Hey you missed me!"he shouted panting."And where were you mister?"asked Jack as he looked at Peter suspiciously and hen he smiled."You know me..I was painting the nature.."winked Peter."Now that is my brother..now come here and let me start from the beginning!"laughed Jack."Yeah!Your awesome Jack!I cannot believe i have a big brother like you who is so classy and sassy!"winked Peter."Really?Sassy?I will tell you who is Sassy!" said Jack as chased Peter.

Just beside the forest a king lived who was Jack's brother but as they never met their children never recognized each other as well.The princess's name was Kelly and she was a very beautiful girl but she was forced to marry her uncle but she didn't want to marry him for she knew her uncle's intentions were to destroy her dad's kingdom.She escaped her home and crept past the guards.

she ran looking for adventure,freedom and love.She ran and ran until she reached to a jungle.She took out her arrows and bow which she wore and got steady for any attacks.She saw a loin,"no!not loins..I hate them!AHHHH!"she shrieked very loudly.

Jack who was at a distance heard Kelly's voice,"Someone needs my help!".He ran and changed into his costume and saw Kelly who was in trouble he jumped in front of the loin."Who are you?"asked Kelly as she was surprised."I am a hero"winked Jack."ooh!Are you a mystery man!"shouted Kelly excitedly."what?um..yeah?"said Jack confused.