THE FIGHT OF LOVE

..stopped as Peter came running with Kelly and shouting,"NO!STOP BROTHER!".Peter pushed Jack and the glass piece fall out of his hand,"Stop it brother!Look at yourself!You were never like this!"Said Peter crying.Jack who was full of anger looked at his brother full of anger as he was blind with love of Kelly he didn't recognize Peter as his brother but as the person who stole Kelly from  him!

Jack stood up and looked at Kelly then he turned to Peter and he furiously charged towards him and picked him up by his throat angrily with all his force and strength."You!I HATE YOUUUU!I WILL KILL YOUUU!"screamed Jack full of anger who was no more the real Jack anymore.Kelly ran and tried to stop Jack but he was too strong,"STOP!JACK!".

Kelly was  very worried and angry that she slapped Jack but this time it was full of force and power.Jack let Peter go and Dave came running and comforted Peter as he struggled to breathe.Jack full of tears looked at Kelly who was crying,"Look at yourself JACK!You..you have become a MONSTER!".

Jack looked at hid hands and got scared,"She's right.."he said as he picked a piece of glass,"you won't love me then..i don't deserve anything...ANYTHING!".

Jack looked at Kelly,"This is for you..".He cut his pulse,"NOOOOOOOO!"shouted Kelly crying,"JACK!"."BROTHER!"shouted Peter crying and coughing."Jack.."shouted Dave.

They called a doctor who healed Jack.The doctor went to speak in private with Dave,"Your son is suffering from major weakness in his mind..it seems that he is taking everything very very seriously on his brain..this could damage his brain a lot,you must take care of him,Mr Dave..and dont let him stress at all..my advice is you spend more time with him..knowing you Dave..you should tell him everything..he can't survive with a lie.."said the doctor.

Dave looked down sadly,"He is right..it is time i..tell  him...everything and the truth!"said Dave.Suddenly Peter came to Dave,"What truth dad?"he said.Dave gulped and replied...