CHAP 4:LIFE AFTER JACK

Alex told the truth for he could not hide the secret from anyone and soon it became viral in the whole kingdom that the next heir of the king's throne has been lost and is probably dead...The kingdom was full of sadness as they have lost their future king all remained in grief and fear of their futures.

Time passed rapidly as 22 years passed, days turned into weeks,weeks into months,months into years.Until it was the day when Alex got lost and was never found after it was the day considered as his funeral..Alex locked himself in a room and lived with a secret.

His secret was so deep and full of emotions that he could not conceal it to anyone and the secret remained a part of his body forever..it was the secret of his life,his blood,his son..he missed Jack desperately but he didn't want to show his feelings to anyone..

Alex had an daughter who loved travelling with Justin's son,Josh.Angelica who was Alex's only daughter and child for he thought that Alex is dead loved Josh.Josh was a brave and faithful knight who remained loyal and also liked Angelica very much.Angelica was quite persuasive and childish,she was 18.

Far away was a jungle filled full of adventures,freedom and love.The birds would chirp in choir and sing their hearts out.In this jungle every animal loved only one person who was one of the nature and a hero who disguised himself and helped the lost people.Every one looked for adventure and freedom in this beautiful jungle.The man was named Jack who had grown up into a 22 year old,he was the son of king Alex but he didn't know his true identity.

Jack would sing in the forests with all the animals and save all the people who were in danger, he would save all the endangered animals. He shook his long hair which were light brown and silky ,he had Alex's beautiful blue eyes and smiled with his beautiful smile which was like the queen's.He looked like Alex and was very strong and brave.