PETER'S DEATH..

Kelly entered the room,"LET THEM GO DAD!"she shouted.Jack turned to Kelly,"You...are the princess.."said Jack.Peter also got shocked and said,"Kelly..you..didn't tell me.."."I am sorry...but i was very confused.."said Kelly. Jonathon shouted,"My daughter!".Kelly ran to Jonathon and cried while hugging him,"Daddy..uncle Tezz wanted to destroy your kingdom..i heard him ..he wanted your powers and if i married him..he would have killed you..".

Jonathon looked angrily at Jonathon,"Is this true!" he said walking to him.Jonathon took out a gun and pointed to Kelly's head.Jack who was caught by the guards raged full of anger and shouted,"STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!".Peter ran and caught Tezz's gun. Tezz shoved the gun to Peter's chest...BANG!

He fall on the ground full of blood .Tezz got shocked and looked at the gun.Jack raging full of anger pushed everyone away and ran to Peter.Kelly caught Peter and cried,"Noooo!Peter!TALK to MEEE!"."I..am...sorry..Kelly..i love you..i want you to...marry my...brother..marry Jack..."said Peter as he chocked his last words and looked at Jack and smiled and closed his eyes.

Jack jumped high and striked Tezz's chest while screaming furiously!"YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!"he shouted angrily. Tezz fall dead.

Jack took deep breathes and shed tears full of sadness and he looked at Peter who was lying still..dead.Jack fall on his knees and touched Peter's face,"Peter...I..i failed..you...I FAILED YOUUU!!!"he screamed crying.

Kelly hugged Peter,"Peter..no..".Jonathon ordered Tezz's body to be taken away.Kelly hugged her father crying.Jack picked up Peter and took him to his father.

"My son!"cried Dave.Jack looked very shocked and his face was full of sadness and emotions and his eyes full of tears of the fact that his dear brother had died in front of his eyes.