CHAP 8:THE CARING ONE

Jack had built a cottage with fresh food in it."You are welcome here.."he said.Kelly looked at Jack and smiled as she hugged him.Jack suddenly pushed her back,"I have to..a go.."he said running away.

He looked at himself in the mirror,"No no i can't be in love!I am stupid how could i do this!I have to show her how bad i am!I am not worthy of anyone's love!".So he marched over to Kelly and he frowned."Thanks Jack!Your awesome!"smiled Kelly.

Jack tried very hard to control himself from not saying anything that he would presume to hurt her but his lips went full of anger that he does not deserve such a beautiful girl so he shouted,"GET OUT OF HERE!".Kelly cried and ran away very frightingly. Jack panted,"No..wait..i didn't mean to..UGH!"he said as he went outside and sat on a rock.

"Why am I so reckless..oooh why am i so alone...Why don't you tell me my destiny!..Why should i have to wait and see?..Why am i so alone..In this lonely fantasy!..oooh why don't you love me?..why don't you believe i me!..why don't you believe me?..am i soo wrong...or am i too hard to believe in..why don't you believe?..are you alone too...I don't believe it...cause we never met and i let u go...i let you flow...can't you let me believe in me...why..ooh why....why??...why can't you believe..believe me...believe me..i am believing on you...on you...why can't you believe too..."sang Jack.

Kelly sat beside her,"You sing well..".Jack looked at Kelly"you..liked it.."."Yeah i don't know who it was for but you are so deep.."smiled Kelly."I..i am sorry..how can i ever make you forgive me?"asked Jack."Well..lets go on a an adventure.."said Kelly as she wiped her tears."You were..crying.."said Jack sadly as his heart broke,"I am so selfish.."he thought."No..I meant your son it was..awesome and it made me cry.."smiled Kelly."I..am still very sorry.."said Jack sadly.Kelly caught Jack's hand,"let's go then.." and she ran.