CHAP 20:LOVE IS HARD

"Jack...i.."said Kelly."can't do this...I am...just your friend and it must..stay this way..forever..".Kelly turned away and as she was leaving Jack caught her hand,"You..you don't understand Kelly,I love you.. I always have..I can't let you go!"said Jack sadly as his heart broke."Jack..let me go..you don't understand..we were never meant to be together..i am sorry.."said Kelly."No!You can't go like this..I will die without you!I shall never let you go!"said Jack shouting sadly,"Is there someone else in between us?There is..tell me his name!I will kill him!".

Kelly slapped Jack,"ITS PETER!"she shouted.Jack paused,"P...peter.."."Are you gonna kill your own brother!"shouted Kelly crying.Jack looked away,"I should've known..then i wouldn't be standing here..getting slapped on my love..heart..and brother..".

Kelly who was ashamed of herself,"I..I Jack..I am sorry.."."If you did care about me you would've not be standing in my FACE!"shouted Jack sadly.Kelly got scared and ran away crying.Jack fall to the ground and shouted in to the atmosphere of the jungle,"NOOOOOOOOOOO!".

All the animals heard his sad shout and became sad as well.The birds and animals came to Jack and stood beside him sadly.Angelica and Josh ran to Jack,"We are sorry.."said Angelica sadly,"I never knew she loved your bother.."."Yeah man..love is hard sometimes"said Josh sadly.Jack petted all the pets,"You...are right..love is hard...but why?WHY!"said Jack sadly.

"Forget about it..let's go and rest?"said Angelica smiling."Thanks..guys..for helping me..but i wish to stay here..you can go..i need peace...some time alone,,"said Jack.Josh and Angelica sadly left.

Jack sat down and stared at the sky sadly,"Oh..Kelly..why didn't you tell me.."he said to himself.On the other side Peter stretched his body but suddenly he saw a piece of paper floating towards him,Peter caught the paper and scratched his head wondering what it was but little did he know it was the speech that Josh had written!Peter read...