CHAP 15:FOR YOU..

"Princess?Nope your only my princess"said Peter."Liar.."said Kelly."I shall prove it to you one day.."said Peter."I will be waiting for this day then..my future prince."said Kelly winking."Nice..then let's go..my bad princess!"said Peter laughing.

They went to Jack  who was sitting on his log and playing a guitar."Man brother!I am super tired!See you tomorrow..."said Peter.Kelly laughed,"He is such a lazy man!"."Great..go to bed lazy bones!"said Jack.Peter left for his room.Kelly sat down,"you can't believe what happened today Jack!"she said."I know..I can't"said Jack."What?Please listen okay so what happened was.."Kelly told the whole story,"..and there was this mystery man..he is soo brave and a hero!His speeches are like a true king and hero!Oh I wish i could see him one day!He would be soo hot!".

Jack blushed,"..really..i mean you really think that about him.."."Yes..I wish i could see him..tell him this and go with him forever.."said Kelly excitedly.Jack's heart started racing very fast and his tongue wanted to spill the truth just at the same moment and he wanted to tell her how he feels about her!But he knew that it was not the perfect moment so he planned something in his mind.

Jack put his hand on Kelly's hand,"What do you think about me?"he asked."Jack..what are you doing?.."said Kelly."I meant your..a hand..it looks hurt ..what do you think if i clean the cut.."said Jack as he mumbled."Oh!It is um okay sure.."said Kelly.Jack took a deep breathe of relief and thought,"That was close..".

Jack cleaned her cut and Kelly who was confused asked Jack,"Jack..you wanted to know how you look?"asked Kelly.Jack coughed hardly on purpose,"What?No..no surely you have been..a mistaken.."said Jack."Sorry for rejecting your jacket..can you take me on another adventure?"asked Kelly,"please?"she took both of Jack's hands,"I beg you!".

"Sure.."blushed Jack.Kelly jumped high with excitement,"I want to go fishing!"she said running.Jack smiled and blushed and walked Kelly to the stream.

Kelly caught a fish,"Yayyyyyyy!"she shouted.But the fish jumped out of her hands and slipped in the stream.She made a grumpy face and sadly walked away and sat in a corner sadly.Jack picked up the same fish and walked to Kelly,"looks like someone misses you?"he winked.Kelly jumped and hugged Jack,"Your the best!Yayyyy!"she screamed with excitement taking the fish and running to fry it."Am i really the best?"asked Jack.A roar was heard!It was Cuba calling for help!

P.S Never let your looks take over your thought and always #EmbraceYourBody.. 200 views here we come!