CHAP 14:TO YOUR RESCUE

Two men dressed in a knight suits pointing a sword on her throat.Jack threw a stone on them and Peter shouted,"Leave her alone!"."Who are you to displease us!"shouted a man.Jack quietly ran into the dark."I don't think its necessary to tell you!"shouted Peter."You are in big trouble young lad!We are the royal knights!"they shouted."What.."said Peter as he got confused."Peter!They are lying!"shouted Kelly."Shut up princess!"a man shouted.

"Excuse me!You have surely got the wrong girl!Keep your hands off her or else!"shouted Peter angrily.They laughed and said in a baby voice,"or else what?"."I will make sure this is your last day!"shouted Peter."Please don't touch him!"shouted Kelly,"That is my order!"."Oh!Princess i am sorry but this is not possible because we only listen to Tezz not you!"they shouted.

Suddenly,Jack jumped riding Cuba dressed in his mystery suit with a sword in his hand and he striked a man's chest! He swiped his feet causing the other man to fell down.He jumped and pointed his sword to his throat,"Looks like you are not loyal enough!"said Jack in his heroic voice.Kelly ran and hugged Peter but Jack didn't notice her as he was talking to the man,"Go back and never return!This is my area and my people and I shall do anything to protect them!".

Suddenly a lot of loins surrounded the man,"Never return or else you shall be bait to them!"shouted Jack as he put his sword away.The man took the dead body of the other knight and ran away as fear filled all of his body with sweats running down his forehead like flowing waterfalls.

Jack looked at Kelly who's wrists were very red and there was a cut on her palm.But Jack needed to maintain his identity so he jumped and disappeared in the dark.Peter smiled as he knew that it was Jack.Kelly caught Peter's hand tightly,"Thanks for saving me..i was soo scared.."she said crying and she thought to herself what would've happened if the gaurd had took her with them to her wicked uncle."Why were they calling you a princess?"asked Peter."Maybe because..they knew that i am beautiful as a princess.."said Kelly as she tried to make up a story."What your a.."said Peter.