Chapter 44-Time To Tell

Well, this book is ending. Only a few chapters left. I was going to make the whole battle one big chapter. Instead I'm breaking it into a few chapters. That way the book will be longer and more for you guys to read. Everything will be explained.  Comment and Vote!~Writergirlsoccer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella's P.O.V.

We ran into the jeep. Dustin jumped in the driver's seat. Time was running out. We had to get there soon. We couldn't run there. We were wearing shoes that still needed to be broken in. We would be falling easily.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Logan asked nervously as he jumped in the back seat.

"No." Dustin said.

"Just shut up and drive." I yelled.

He turned the key and the engine roared. He put the jeep in reverse and pressed the gas petal. Soon we were in the street.

Raven Dale is the quietest town in New York. It mainly consisted of old shops. This place is right out of a history book. Everything was close together, with the exception of the mile long Robin Drive. Since there was rarely a need for them, few people had cars. Most people just walked to where they needed to go. This was good for us since Dustin was a terrible driver.

We sped down the street. If there was anyone or anything out in the street it would have been run over. We were pushed back in our seats. Logan and I held for our lives. Dustin just looked out the mirrors and wind sheild, nervous that someone would come out.

"Turn here!" I yelled over Logan's scream.

Dustin turned. The jeep nearly fell into the river. Luckily he pressed hard on the brakes, making the jeep stop abruptly next to it.

"Everyone okay?" Dustin asked.

"I feel sick." Complained Logan.

"Man how I wish I learned how to drive." I said.

"You should do that." Logan said.

"I get it, I am a terrible driver." Dustin said angrily. "Sorry I'm only fourteen and I never learned how to drive!"

"Let's just get out of here and get to the clearing." I said.

Logan fell out of the car as soon as he opened his door. Dustin got out as I climbed over. I couldn't get out my side, since that was a millimeter from the rushing river. When we all were out we crossed the rocks.

"Where is everyone?" Logan asks.

Dustin helped me across the rocks(since my heels made it hard). We looked around the clearing. Nothing was in sight.

Logan yelped. Dustin and I turned toward him. We didn't see anything. Then we saw a black glove over Logan's mouth.

"Blood Wind." I say.

He smiled at me. His teeth gleamed white. He sniffed the air. He glares at Dustin. Logan bites his hand. Logan ran back over to us. Blood Wind starts to lunge at Dustin and Logan. I step in front of them. He stops.

He looks at me with confusion. I nod my head no. He steps back and disappears into the shadows.

"Hello, blood sucker." Sneared a voice.

We turn towards it. A large man. He morphed into a wolf and lunged at me. Logan pushed me out of the way. The werewolf got up and went to attack me. I punched it in the face.

Dustin's P.O.V.

I start to suffocate. "Ella." I yelped.

She turns towards me. Her eyes grow wide. She stared in fear of my captor.

"You'll pay for kidnapping my daughter." The vampire said angrily as his grip tightens.

Hands wrap around Ella's neck. She was being suffocated. I looked at her captor. It was Brenden.

"How dare you kidnap my brother." Brenden said angrily.

We looked at them fearfully. Ella at her father. Me at Brenden. We turned our eyes towards Logan. A tall boy with black hair was suffocating him. The boy lifted his eyes and they landed on Ella. He dropped Logan.

"Let my sister go." He growled at Brenden.

"Let my brother go and you can have your precious sister." Brenden demanded.

"She's just a child." Ella's father said.

"So's my brother." Brenden retaliated.

I turned my eyes back to Ella. She mouthed the words 'sorry'. She brought up her leg. She pulled out her pocket knife and stabbed Brenden's arm. He dropped her and she fell to the ground. Brenden pulled out the knife. He looked at it with amazement.

He looked at Ella. "You were the one who spared me?" He asked.

"What is he talking about Eleanor?" Her father asked.

"I saw him in the woods and spared his life after he tried to take mine." Ella admits.

She turns back towards me. I was barley breathing. She removed her father's hands from around my neck. I fell to the ground.

Ella's P.O.V.

I knelt down next to Dustin. His eyes were closed. He had lost a lot of air. I felt his pulse. His heart was racing. His eyes opened slowly. He smiled at me.

"Eleanor! Why did you help this werewolf? Why did you help both of them?" My father asked angrily.

'Time to tell', Dustin mouthed. He was right. It was time for them to know. Dustin and I stood up.

"His name is Dustin. He and I have been seeing each other since we first moved here." I tell them.

"Ella's my mate." Dustin continued.

"How can this be? How is that filthy blood sucker your mate?" Dustin's brother asked in disgust.

"She's not a filthy blood sucker. She's kind, smart, brave, strong, and the love of my life." Dustin told him angrily. He turns towards me with loving eyes. "My heart lies with Ella."

"Why did you betray us? My sweet little princess." My father said angrily.

"I'm not your sweet little princess, I am a warrior. I didn't betray you guys. I followed my heart." I tell them.

"Is that why you spared my life?" Dustin's brother asked.

"I knew you were only doing it because that is what you and the other werewolves have believed for centuries. Just because I know the truth does not mean that you deserved to die." I tell him.

"What do you mean the truth?" Damien asked.

The ground started rumbling. We all turned and saw what was causing the rumbling. Both sides were charging out at each other. Wooden stakes, guns, swords, water guns, and spears clashed. Some fought bare handed.

"Prepare for the end." Logan said.