Chapter 35-The Inner Chamber

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had writer's block for this chapter and I went on vacation. I started it a while ago and then slowly finished it. I hope you guys like it! Comment and Vote!! ~Writergirlsoccer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella's P.O.V.

We descended into the inner chamber. When we reached the inner chamber, we were surprised. We had expected an even creepier place then before. It was actually nice, in a way. It was circular, like the room above. It was lined with book shelves over piling with books. There was a desk on the side, where there was no bookshelf. On the desk was ink, a quill, and a piece paper.

There were candles everywhere. Dustin lit them. I looked around at some of the books. How to control transformation. How to control new abilities. The early life of Vladimir Snow. The Sirens. All strange book titles. I go to look at 'The early life of Vladimir Snow'. As soon as I touched the spine of the book, I saw something.

A young man and women. They were in the inner chamber. The women was pleading, pleading that she was to be freed. The man refused. Then someone else entered the room. He yelled at the man. He bared his fangs at the man. The man growled. The women bared her fangs as well. The man ceased growling and disappeared. The woman turned to the man. He said he loved her. She said he loved him. But as they kissed, the woman fell. the woman was dead.

I started to collapsed. Dustin ran over to me. He helped me up.

"Are you alright? Ella what's going on?" He asks.

"I've been having these weird visions. I don't know why. But it's starting to scare me now." I confess.

"When did it start?" He asks.

"Years ago. The first time it happened was when I was little. I dreamed of my house going on fire. I woke up screaming. It turned out I was right. We all got out in time. I thought it was just a coincidence. It's starting to scare me more and more every time it happens." I confess.

"It reminds me of something I learned in world history. In Greek mythology, there was this woman who they believed was an oracle. They called her the oracle of Delphi. The oracle of Delphi was known for her great prophecies. Maybe you're visions are like prophecies." Dustin suggested.

"Well so far, some of them have been coming true. But others look like they're from the past. The last one was of two men and a woman. By the way they were dressed, I could tell they were definitly from the past." I say.

"Maybe it's just..." His voice trailed off. He didn't know what it was. He was as clueless as I was.

"It's just something neither of us know about." I infer.

"Does it hurt you every time you see something?" He asks.

"Sometimes." I answer.

"There has to be a reason for this." Dustin says.

"Right now that's not our main priority. We have to find that book. That is, if it exists." I say.

He nods and we continue our search. I find a couple of books that look interesting, but not what we're looking for. After a few hours we sit down. We are both tired from the searching. I yawn.

"Rest." Dustin says.

"Huh?" I ask in confusion.

"I got to rest before we came here. It's been a long day. You need your sleep." Dustin says.