Chapter 28-Reality or Nightmare

You guys aren't voting on your favorite chapter names. I really need them! If you guys don't get them into me I won't update. The people who do willget a dedication starting today. This chapter will be either 'Madness' or 'Reality or nightmare'. I know the second one is similar to the last chapter. Well I think it's better for this one. Vote and Comment! ~Writergirlsoccer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dustin's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but hold her tighter at those last words. She snuggled closer to me.

"I actually did that in your dream?" I whisper.

"Yes. It's one of my worst fears." She whispers back.

"You think I would actually do that?" I whisper back.

"I use to. When we first met. That night I was afraid you would. Before I got know you." She answered. "I know you would never do that now."

I pull her even closer. She was still on my lap. Her head was against my chest. I never wanted to let go of her. I wanted her to be safe in my arms; forever.

"It defeated me." She whispers. "The voice."

"How? You're awake now. You won." I tell her.

"No. It brought my worst nightmares. If it wasn't for you, I would still be trapped." She whispers. "I was mentally unstable in there. I can't go back."

"It's alright. You're safe here, with me." I comfort her.

We sat there like that for about another hour or so. I kept her close in my arms. She kept her head against my chest. She was cold, colder than usually that is. I rubbed her shoulder lovingly. She was tense. I tried to calm her.

"Hey guys." Yawned Jack.

"Morning." Aqua-pearl answers sleepily. She looked over at us. She could tell something was wrong. "What happened?"

"Hey guys, can someone get my out of the seaweed?" Jack yells.

"Hold on." Aqua-pearl went by where he was.

He wasn't far from the pool. We placed him there that way if he woke up and craved blood he would fall in the pool. Aqua-pearl untied him. They came by us. We weren't far from the pool either. Aqua-pearl leaned onto the cave floor. Jack sat next to us.

"What happened?" Jack asks.

"It's gonna make them come true. It made them so real. It will make them come true." Ella whispered to no one in particular.

"What?" Jack asked.

"She had this weird nightmare. She said it was-" I started.

"It was too real to be just a nightmare. It's haunting me now." Ella mumbled.

"She says some weird voice was making her worst nightmares come true." I explain.

"I was it's prisoner. It's gonna kill me." Ella says.

"What?" Aqua-pearl says in astonishment.

"Calm down Ella. You're safe now; with me." I whisper to her.

"No where's safe." She mumbles.

"I think she's mad." Jack says.

I choke him with one of my hands. Ella turned her head. Her eyes are wide. Her voice was crazed. Jack was right. She has gone mad.