Chapter 19-Two Weeks

Ella's P.O.V.

I ran to Dustin in the hallway. I wanted to tell him my idea. I ended up bumping into someone. We both fell to the ground.

"You all right?" Asked the kid I bumped into.

He was pretty tall. Then again, he was standing and I was still on the ground. He had sleek black hair. He held out his hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up.

"Yeah I'm alright." I answer.

"Where you going in such a rush?" He asked.

"You're just dying to know aren't you?" I ask jokingly.

"You're funny. I'm Tristan." He laughed.

"I'm Ella."

"Ella. I heard that name somewhere before." He says, thinking where he heard my name.

"You heard of me? That's a surprise." I say.

"My sister." Tristan says suddenly.

"Your sister?" I ask.

"My sister Bella. She was talking to me about you." He answers.

"Bella never mentioned she had a brother." I say suspiciously.

"Probably. I had been away for a while with our dad, who sadly past away. He died from an animal attack." He says sadly.

"I'm sorry for your loss. Bella never mentioned she had an older brother or that her dad died." I say.

"Bella and I are twins. And she just found out over the weekend. She's still pretty sad." He explains.

"Oh."

"Ella." Yelled Dustin from down the hall.

He ran up to me. He gave me a peck on the cheek. He smiles at me. Then he starts to glare at Tristan.

"Dustin this is-" I start.

"Tristan." Dustin finishes.

"Yeah. You two know each other?" I ask.

"Unfortunately." Dustin growls.

I see that these two in the same room is bad news. "Come on Dustin. Let's go to class. The bell's about to ring." I say pulling Dustin towards the classroom.

"Bottom of the hill. After school." I whisper to Dustin before I take my seat.

Bella sat in the seat next to me. She looked sad. I give her a reassuring smile.

"You okay? Tristan told me about what happened to your dad."

"Yeah, I'm alright. It was just so sudden. One day he's alright and exploring places with Tristan. Next day, he dies in a car crash." She says sadly.

Car crash? Tristan said he died from an animal attack. I have a feeling neither story is true. But Bella wouldn't lie to me. And why would Tristan? Curious. Very curious. I think.

"I know how hard a death is." I say, remembering all our vampire soldiers that were in England and are now dead.

"Well let's not think about it. Did he ask you yet?" Bella asks changing the subject.

"Has who asked me what?" I ask.

"Did Dustin ask you to the 'Full Moon Dance' it's in two weeks. I thought he would ask you." Bella explains.

"Nope. I didn't even know about it until now. He must not have known either." I say.

"Well he might assume you two are going since you're dating and all. But still." Bella says.