Chapter 9-Date Two

Dustin's P.O.V.

As soon I got Ella's last text I ran out of the pack house. I told my brother earlier that I would be going out. As soon as I was out I ran as fast as a werewolf could go. When I reached the cafe I went straight to Ella's table. Her head was buried in her arms. I touched her shoulder. Her head sprang up. When she saw it was me she calmed down. She stood up. She grabbed my hand and we walked out of the cafe. We went to the park, which was across the street. We sat on a bench. I turn to her.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

Her face was not the same bright and cheerful that she usually has. It was replaced with worry and sorrow.

"My pack arrived today." She said sadly.

"I told you I'll be careful." I assure her.

"But there's a person in my pack who has a huge crush on me. Now he's going to be following me. I ran here as fast as I could so he wouldn't be able to follow me. With him around we won't be able to spend as much time together. He'll get your scent. Whenever he's around my afterlife is horrible!" She said sadly.

I was jealous another person liked my Ella! Technically she's not my Ella, but still! I could tell she must really hate him by the disgust in her voice when she mentioned him. You mean you hope he hates him cause you're in love with her. Mocked my wolf.

"I'll mask my scent more than. And I'll keep him away from you as best as I can. I promise when we're together he won't come near us." I assured her.

Her face lit up a little at that. I know I can't protect her at her own home though. But she has her family to keep this stalker away from her. I kissed her cheek.

"Now why don't we start our day long date?" I ask.

She smiled at the idea. We got up and we walked through the park.

Ella's P.O.V.

I'm glad that Dustin is here for me. If he wasn't I would have to deal with Harry alone. Damien can't kill him for looking at me in that disgusting way. Unfortunately neither can I.

We take a long stroll through the park. At about one we went to go see a movie. Dustin bought the tickets and I bought the popcorn and soda. The movie was an action adventure. We have both been wanting to see it for months.

After the movie we went to a pizza place for lunch. There were a lot of arcade games there. We played all of them. After the arcade games we played air hockey, pool, and darts. I beat him at every single game.

There was a carnival in town. Dustin and I decided to stroll down to the carnival. We arrived after about a half hour of walking. We didn't mind all the walking. Our hands were entangled for the entire time.

"What do you want to do first? Go on the rides or play some games?" He asks.

"How about we go on some rides. We should be pretty much digested by now." I answer.

"Let's go on the roller coaster." Dustin says.

He starts pulling us through the crowd until we get to the roller coaster. We sit in the front seats. As soon as we get in my eyes grow wide in fear. Dustin turns his head towards me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I'm terrified of roller coasters." I admit.

He puts his arm around me pulling me closer into his reassuring arms. He grabs my hand with his free hand.

"I'll hold you tight to keep you safe. Squeeze my hand if you get scared." He says.

I smile. He is so kind for helping me out so many times. Then the ride starts. I squeeze his hand as the roller coaster goes a mile a minute around the track. He holds me as tight as he can without crushing me. I loosen my grip on his hand. I feel safe in his arms.

Dustin's P.O.V.

After we go on a few more rides we play some games. I won Ella a small stuffed bear (I would have won her more stuff but we need to keep our relationship a secret from our pack's or they'll want to know who the other is).

After the carnival we went out for for some dinner. I buy us some spaghetti (I didn't want Ella to help pay because I wanted to treat her to something. Convincing her that I would pay took a lot of work. It's so cute how stubborn she can be). I tried to pull off the spaghetti scene from 'Lady and the Tramp'. But it didn't work. Ella said I shouldn't spend so much money on a giant plate of spaghetti when we could get two small plates. I think she saw through my plan and wanted to get back at me for not letting her help pay. Especially since after she said it she smirked at me.

After we ate we start to walk home. For the whole time her hands were entangled with mine. Soon we reach the road where Ella had to go down to get home. I kiss her cheek good bye. I turn to start walking home. She grabs my arm. She turns me around. She leans in and kisses my lips. Then she breaks the kiss and heads down her street. She is hot when she does that. I agree with my wolf.

Ella's P.O.V.

As I walk into my house I realize everyone must be asleep. That or hunting for new blood. I shut the door quietly behind me. I look at the digital clock on our cable box in the living room. It was only ten. Ten! I broke curfew. Let's hope no one noticed that I didn't come back. I walk into the kitchen to get a small cup of blood. I do need to drink it to live. As I walk in I see my mother there.

"Where have you been?" She scolds. As far as she knows I have never broke curfew before.

"Out with a friend. I told you that I would be going out today."

"That didn't mean you had permission to break curfew."

"I'm sorry I broke curfew. We were having so much fun. We lost track of time." I say innocently.

"I'll let it slide. Just be grateful that your farther wasn't here. He's out hunting with the other men. Now go to bed."

I smile and nod. She's right. If dad was home he might have been asking me questions till who knows when! And same goes for Damien. Luckily they both go to bed early. I get a small cup of blood and drink it. Then I quietly walk upstairs to my bedroom.

I open my door to see something was sitting on my bed. My cheerful mood turned sour when I realized who it was. It was Harry.