Chapter 13-Attack of the Rouges

Ella's P.O.V.

My eyes grew wide. How did I see that happen before? I was getting freaked out. It's just a coincidence. Nothing more than that. Just a coincidence. I kept telling myself.

Harry got up and went home. Dustin watched him this time to make sure he definitely went home. Once Harry was out of sight he came over and sat next to me. I was starring down at the ground. My eyes were still wide. I was breathing heavily.

"It was just a coincidence." I say under my breath.

"What was?" Dustin asked.

I didn't pay attention to what he was saying after that. I remember feeling the warmth of his body next to me. He put his arm around me. His voice sounded fearful, though I was unable to make out his words. I was still frightened. This isn't the first time something I saw came true.

When I was very little, I had a strange dream. In the dream, my house went on fire. I screamed when the images of my family melting filled my mind. Damien came into my room and woke me up. I told him about my nightmare. Soon everyone was in my room from my screaming earlier. My father, Hugo, and my mother, Elizabeth, ran down stairs. My nightmare was a reality. The house was on fire.

My parents kept saying I must have smelt the smoke and that's why I had that nightmare. I always believed it. But now I'm having my doubts. How is it possible for something like that to happen twice?

"Ella!" Screamed Dustin.

I snapped out of my trance when I heard Dustin scream. I looked around. I was surrounded. By wolves. They looked familiar. They were Rob's pack. About five of them, still in human form, had Dustin pinned against a tree.

"Who would have thought the little beauty, who I wanted dead, was a she-wolf? Figures since you're with Mr. Beta here." Rob mocked.

"What do you want with us Rob?" I scolded.

"I want to mark you. That way you'll be mine."

"You don't even like me. You said it yourself you want me dead." I pointed out.

"Easy my dear." Rob started, he was inches in front of me. "I can torture you for eternity if I mate you. And that'll be more amusing then killing you and the position stealer." He said coldly.

"I beat you fair in square to be beta and you know it." Dustin shouted.

"Yes but then you replaced me in your pack with this she-wolf." Rob shouted back.

"You were banished for murder!" Dustin shouted.

"Oh well. Now to mark your little girlfriend here."

Rob grabbed me. He pulled me close to him. He then moved my hair away from my neck. He brushed his lips against my neck mockingly. He pulls up and then starts to bring his head down for the bite. But before he could I kicked him. He laughed at my fail attempt.

"What's wrong she-wolf?" He scoffed.

"Oh nothing." I say to everyone's surprise. "But if I am to be your's forever, let me mark you first."

"Ella no." Screamed Dustin.

"Alright then." Rob says leaning in for me to mark him.

"First I want them to unhand the beta. That way he'll get a running start."

"Unhand the beta." Rob commanded.

The others unhanded Dustin. Rob turned so I can mark him. I hold a finger signaling him to wait. I put on a very special lip gloss. Dustin is running full speed towards us. He had transformed into a wolf for more speed. I lean in and kiss Rob on the cheek.

Dustin's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe what Ella was doing. I saw her kiss Rob's cheek. Then Rob fell to the ground. He kept vibrating. The other rouges came running, all in wolf form, towards Ella and the fallen Rob.

"What did you do?" Howled one of the wolves.

Ella didn't respond. They thought she was mocking them. Ella isn't a werewolf so she can't understand us in wolf form. They go to attack Ella. She is able to fend most of them off. By her moves I can tell she has never fought werewolves before she moved here. Most of her attacks are ineffective since they have seen them before.

I run to help Ella. Ella had turned her eyes a completely different color then before. They were a dark red. She didn't just fight them anymore. She was killing them. Left and right they were dieing. Soon many of them were able to get Rob and someone's back. About ten of them had fled.

I go behind a tree and quickly transform and get dressed. I go towards Ella. She was kneeling by one of the dead bodies. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Leave." Ella said. She sounded as if she was crying.

"What's wrong Ella?" I asked leaning towards her.

"Leave!" She yelled.

She turned to face me. Her eyes were still dark red. She was completely pale. Her dark hair blew around in the wind. Blood dripped down from her mouth.

"Leave." She was defiantly crying now. " I don't want to kill you too." She says as she sinks her head down into her arms that were resting on her knees.

I sit down next to her and I put my arm around her. I turn so her face would be on my shoulder. I rub her back as she cries on my shoulder.

"I know you won't." I reassure her.

Ella's P.O.V.

I couldn't stop crying. I knew I was unable to control myself. I would rather die then kill Dustin.

"Yes I will. I can't control myself. I smelt some of their blood and, and.."

Dustin held me tighter. I pull myself out of it.

"I can't control myself when there's blood around."

"Then how come when you were treating me you didn't kill me?" Dustin asked.

"I tried as hard as I could not to. You saved my life so I knew I had to save your's." I admit. "But that day I drank blood before I came. I didn't today. That made me want to have blood even more."

"Well then you drank a lot. And I trust you won't go blood crazy." He says reassuringly.

I smile as he pulls me back into his embrace. Out of every guy in the world, I was lucky enough to have someone like Dustin. I had always felt so distant and alone. But that day, he didn't just save me from being forcibly marked, he saved me from my loneliness. Thanks to Dustin, I now feel more safe then ever before. Even with those wolves after me and the mysterious thing that had nearly killed Dustin (who I now believe was Rob and his pack). When I am with Dustin I feel safer then ever before.

But when the war fell to my kind verses Dustin's, will I still feel so safe? Even if one of us dies? Or even if we have to face each other?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like this chapter? Tell me what you think about it. Comment and vote. If I reach 500 reads, or 30 votes, or 30 comments I will enter this story in the Watty Awards. Speaking of which, do you think I should enter this in the Watty Awards? If you do please tell me. Don't forget to vote and comment! Writergirlsoccer