Chapter 32-Planning

Dustin's P.O.V.

I didn't go back to sleep. Bad things tend to happen at night. I propped myself against the wall near where Ella and I were lying down. I was thinking of our next move.

The week ends in the morning. All the effects of a new vampire should stop. Jack and Aqua-pearl can get back to their regular lives. Ella and I have to leave though. That voice thing started here. It might be some sort of ghost or something that is causing this. Then again, why only Ella? Wouldn't it haunt all of us? Either way, I don't want us to stay here. Bad things started here maybe they'll end here.

First we have to go to my pack house and get those books out of the catacombs. There's a book there that has knowledge on almost every living creature. But after we get the boom where are we going to go? We can't return here. We can't go to the clearing. But where?

I sigh. I couldn't think of any new location for Ella and I to stay where no one will find us. I look down at Ella. She had been moving all night. I was worried something was troubling her. She wasn't screaming or thrashing out so I knew it couldn't be another nightmare from that voice thing. She eventually stopped. She was lying down on her side facing towards me. I smiled at her.

At least she wasn't haunted tonight. Now, where are Ella and I going to stay? I need more time to think!

I felt something on my chest. I look down. Ella. She must have crept her way on in her sleep. I stoke her hair lovingly. I wasn't sure if she was awake or asleep. I tried to bend my head down to see if her eyes were open or not. I didn't want to wake her if she was sleeping. As soon as I moved she grunted. She was asleep. I leaned against the wall again.

I'm glad you were able to have a peaceful night for once.

I placed the blanket on her. She had nearly choked herself with it in her sleep. Now that she had stopped moving she won't choke herself.

I wonder how both are families are doing? Ella's are probably worried. They don't know how strong and powerful she is.

I think about her family. But my mind came up with two different stories. One where her father turned her mother so she wouldn't die from an illness. Another where her mother was going to die from a slayer. Which one is true?

I hear a soft yawn. Ella goes to sit up.

"Sorry. I don't know why I cuddle up to things in my sleep when I have a lot on my mind. Sorry." Ella says.

"It's okay. I don't mind." I say.

She sits next to me. She looks at me and smiles. But that soon changes to a frown.

"Did you sleep at all?" She asks.

"No." I say.

"Dustin you need your sleep. Now lay down and sleep." She says.

"Ella I'm fine. I got sleep earlier. Before Jack went crazy." I say.

"You're fine to go on for the day?" She asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Okay. You get tired at all then just tell me and we'll head back or stop so you can get some sleep." She says.

"Okay." I smile.

She leans her head on my shoulder. I still had my arm around her.

"How come you told me two different stories about your family?" I ask.

"What?" She asks.

"You told me one story where your mother was sick and your dad turned her. Then you told me one where your father turned your mother because she was going to be killed by a slayer. Which is it?" I ask.

"Both are true. Damien and Holly's mother was murdered by a werewolf. Then my dad met my mom. He had to turn her before the slayer killed her. Both stories are true." She explains.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I say. I felt like a jerk bringing it up.

"It's okay. Just promise me one thing." She says.

"What?"

"Promise me, no matter what, you won't go near Damien or Holly. They'll catch your scent and kill you. They hate all werewolves. They can even turn Holly into a killer." She says solemnly.

"I promise."

I pull her closer into my embrace. They others were still sound asleep.

"What are we going to do?" I say to myself.

"About what?" Ella asks.

"You were so quit I forgot you were awake." I laugh.

"Sorry. Was I not meant to hear it?" She asks.

"Actually I think it's better that you did. I was thinking about where we should go after we get the book." I tell her.

"Why don't we come back?" Ella asks.

"I don't trust this place. You always get hurt here. We have to find another place to go."

"Well before we leave we should tell them. I have a list of things for Jack to be careful of as a vampire."

"Okay then we'll head for the catacombs. Now we just have to figure out a place to stay."

"What about that cave we hid in with Logan and Rachael? We can stay there." Ella suggests.

"Maybe. We'll put our stuff their then head for the catacombs." I say.

We agree to the plan. We wait for the others to wake up. We pack up all of our stuff as we wait. We decided to leave a blanket and a kill bag for Jack. He'll be freezing at night and he'll need a way to bring his kills home easily.

Ella's P.O.V.

After they others woke up we said our good byes. They said we are welcomed back any time.

"Ella." Aqua-pearl called.

I walked over to the pool. "Yeah?" I ask.

She takes off a necklace. She handed it to me. It had a ruby in it. She told me to put it on. I do as she says.

"A parting gift?" I ask.

"Let's just say I think this necklace was meant for you. Good-bye." She answered.

With that Dustin and swim under the pool. We got to the the woods. We started walking to the clearing. When we made it there we were welcomed by a horrible surprise.

There was a tall man there. he looked about Jack's age. He had dark black hair. He had blue eyes. I had seen someone similar somewhere. Jack's picture! He's a werewolf.

"Hide here." Dustin instructed.

I crouch down behind the bushes. Dustin got up.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm getting rid of him. When we're out of sight make a run for the cave. I'll distract him." Dustin says.

"How are you sure he'll go along with it?" I ask. The man didn't look like he could be easily outsmarted.

"Because he's my brother." Dustin says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a slow chapter. But remember that all books have a few slow chapters. Trust me the next chapter will be more exciting. Just keep reading. Vote and Comment!~Writergirlsoccer