Chapter 27-Nightmare

Hey guys. Good news my school year is over! Bad news is that I have finals. SO don't get angry if I don't update. This chapter will be going back and forth rapidly between Ella and Dustin's P.O.V.s. You'll see why when you start reading. Trust me it'll make sense why I'm making the point of views change at a faster rate then usual.  This chapter would either be 'Nightmare' or 'Fact or Dream'. Enjoy. ~Writergirlsoccer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dustin's P.O.V.

I ran to her. I tried to wake her up with no success. I lifted her up. She opened her eyes slowly.

"What happened?" She asked groggily. I knew she wasn't gonna be a hundred percent for a while.

"I'll tell you later. Just hold on to me tightly okay." I instructed.

She got on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck. She held on as well as she could at this state. When I decided she was holding on firmly enough, I took off. She kept her chin on my shoulder. I looked back. Her eyes would be blood shot, if she had enough blood. She kept her eyes forcibly wide open. She kept looking at something.

When we reached the lake, Aqua-pearl was there. She was panicking about Ella and my mysterious disappearance.

"What happened?" She asked, her eyes locked on Ella.

"I'll explain later. Just help me get her back to the cave and help me heal her." I yelled.

"Hold your breath." I tell Ella.

She takes a deep breath. Aqua-pearl starts swimming back to the cave. I ran down in to the lake. When I was under water I started swimming, with Ella still on my back. It wasn't working well. I looked back at her. Her eyes were shut tight. I turn her slowly until I was holding her in my arms. I started swimming like I had done the day she fell in the river because of Harry. A current pulls us the rest of the way in.

"Thanks for the current." I say to Aqua-pearl.

"Lay her down on the floor of the cave near the water." Aqua-pearl instructs.

I do as she says. I hold Ella's hand tightly. I knew she wouldn't die from this, but I was scarred for her. It was my fault. I shouldn't have fallen asleep. I should have held her tighter.

Aqua-pearl lifts up water with her hands. She rests the water over Ella's wounds. The water starts glowing.

"Wow." Aqua-pearl says in amazement.

"What?" I ask.

"She has great healing powers." She says in amazement. She looks back at me. "Did you know about her healing powers?"

I think about our second night at the clearing. Logan told me that Ella put her fangs to the pool of my blood. He says the pool glowed and started to slowly disappear. That must have been her healing powers.

"Yeah." I say.

After a few minutes, Aqua-pearl said Ella was healed. Her ear and eye were back to normal. She was still asleep. Aqua-pearl went back to sleep in the pool. I went over and grabbed the blanket from earlier. I lied down next to Ella. I put the blanket around her cold body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up about an hour later. I felt something on my chest. I look down. Ella was cuddling next to me in her sleep. I put my arm around her. I smiled at her. Then I felt a tear drop. I looked down at her again. She was crying. I pull her closer to me.