Chapter 15-Loving You

Hey readers! Today The Vampire and Werewolf War is officially entered in the Watty Awards! Please support it all the way! Well here's the next chapter. Hope you like it. Comment and Vote! -Writergirlsoccer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella's P.O.V.

I blushed at his words. Only my family have ever said I was their world. They love me so much. They say they would do anything for me. Does this boy feel the same way? Why don't I know him then? The other two did say I had lost my memory when I fell out of a tree.

"Dang your blushing." Said the boy holding me.

"Sorry." I whisper as I turned my head away from his eyes, blushing even more.

"Dustin, we have to figure this out." Says the other boy.

"So your name is Dustin?" I ask the boy holding me.

"Yes and your name is Ella." He answers sweetly.

"It's a nice name." I admit.

"Dustin! We can't just keep her with us until she regains her memory. What about her pack? What if they come then what are we going to do?" Asked the boy clearly annoyed.

"We'll help her regain her memory." States Dustin.

"What if she doesn't trust us? She doesn't remember you." Solemnly says the girl.

Dustin's face starts going red. He didn't know what to do. He turned to me with hopeful yet serious eyes.

"Do you trust me?" He asks.

I think for a minute. Everyone was starring at me. I felt nervous. I wasn't sure really. He had been the one who saved me from another terrible fall. His hopeful face soon falls. Then I smell something delicious.

He seems to know to let me down. As soon as my feet hit the ground I start to fall a little. Dustin catches me. I smile nervously. I start to smell that delicious scent again. I start to sniff around a bit. Then I catch the scent. I start running towards it.

"Dustin!" Screamed the boy and girl from where the tree was. I turned my head slightly to see why they were yelling. I see Dustin. He's running right next to me. He's smiling as he runs. I take this up as a little race. I speed up. He tries to catch up. He succeeds since I'm still quite weak.

Soon we approach a herd of dear. That's what I had been after. Dustin and I chase after them. I strike a few down. He strikes down a few as well. Soon the remaining herd had fled. We come towards where most of the kills were. We were both out of breath. We were laughing at our little competition. I lick my lips.

"Go a head." Says Dustin, still out of breath.

"Huh?" I ask.

"You need blood. There it is. So, drink." He explains.

"How did you know that?" I ask.

"You told me yesterday."

I nod. I may not remember but I have no need to care at the moment. I drop to my knees. I then start sucking the blood. Sweet, sweet dear blood. It was my favorite. I suck the blood of two deers. When I was down I wiped the blood off my lips. Dustin laughs.

"Oh Ella, you don't know how much I wish you could remember me." He says sadly.

I hold his hands in mine. His chin was on his chest. He was sad. He looks up at me.