Chapter 8-Burned

I'm sorry for not updating sooner. But I really want everyone who is reading this book to comment and vote. If you don't I'll stop posting. And trust me this book is gonna get really good as it progresses. So I need your comments and votes to prove that you guys really like my book. Don't be afraid that I won't reply cause I go on here almost every day so I'll definitely reply quickly. So if you want to make a writer happy or have any questions please comment. Also before I write the next chapter please tell me if I should submit this in the WattyAwards. I was thinking about it but I would rather have your input on it. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! -Writergirlsoccer                       

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella's P.O.V.

I woke up early that morning. At one point we all fell asleep. I was in Dustin's arms again. My head was resting on his arm that stretched out. His other hand was firmly around my waist. His head was close to mine. I looked as best as I could and saw Logan lying down on his back. I looked up and saw the sun was soon going to rise.

The sun! I'm not wearing any sunscreen! I'll die! I try to free myself from Dustin's arms. No luck. I turn as best as I could to face Dustin and I shake him furiously. I shake him harder and harder. Then he finally opens his eyes. He sees the fear in mine.

"What's wrong?" He asks quickly.

"The sun!" I say in a panic tone.

It takes him a second to understand. Then again, just yesterday I was in the sunlight. But once it clicks his eyes grew in fear. He picked me up bridal style. He took us behind the tree we were sleeping against for most of the night. He places me perfectly in the shadow. Then he wraps his arms around me again.

"Thank you." I say gratefully.

"Anything for you. But yesterday you were in the sun. Why aren't you immune anymore?"

"Vampires die in sunlight. So we wear a lot of sunscreen to protect us from the sun's deathly rays. I'm not wearing any anymore. And there's no possibly way for me to return home and get some. So I'm stuck like this." I explain.

"I'll get Logan to run back to the pack house and get sunscreen. And then we can all get changed and you and I can hopefully maybe go on another date."

"The answer for the date is a yes. Now wake Logan up."

Dustin turned around (still holding me tightly) and faced where Logan had fallen asleep.

"Logan. Logan wake up." He said.

He repeated himself several times. Then he tried to throw something at him. He missed about five times when I grabbed a rock. I turned and quickly threw the rock. It landed on his head. He jumped up. I quickly turned back behind the tree as soon as the rock had left my hand. I look at my hand. It was burned and it hurt like crazy. Logan ran towards our tree.

"Was that really necessary?" He asked angrily.

"If it wasn't so important would I have just burned my hand?" I say angrily.

Dustin and Logan look at my burned arm. Dustin growled. He was angry that I hurt myself because he was unable to wake up Logan. But he put his anger aside and focused on what's more important.

"Go back to the pack house and get sunscreen and burn medicine. Make sure no one follows you here." Dustin orders.

Logan nods. He then morphs into a wolf and sprinted off. I turn to Dustin. He looked concerned. I decided to get his thoughts away from my burn.