Eightieth Cliché

Start from the beginning

➰➰➰

A week had passed since Mia had moved in with Taehyung. And only after that had her precious dog, Choco, finally accepted Taehyung—to a degree.

Mia had spent the early Saturday morning having her fingers wrapped around Taehyung—both figuratively and literally.

Taehyung was hooked and did not want to leave Mia's side but he had no choice.

"Taehyung?" Mia called out, her sadness coming out on her face. It was harder to control her emotions now. There was no turning back, Taehyung was in her heart.

"I have to go out." Taehyung checked his expensive watch, before tugging the sleeve of the blue silk shirt. He walked back to Mia who sat like a puppy with a sleeping puppy next to her. He cupped her face and rubbed her lips with his thumb. He could spend hours looking at those fluffy lips—soft and kissable.

"Why?" Mia looked down at his open shirt. Her fingers grabbed the hem, where he last button was, and began buttoning the shirt for him.

He smiled as he watched with big eyes. She seemed sad for him to go, not that Mia would admit to that to him, but this was enough for Taehyung because even he was still hiding a lot from each other.

"Are you going to take long? How long are you going to take? Is it Jimin?" Mia was nearly done with his shirt.

"Woah...realx. I will come back. I just...made a promise with my Grandmother that I would come see her tonight." He looked at the watch. It was nearly 1:15 and he promised her to be there by 2. "Mia, I will be back by 7."

"But...I thought, we were going to have crabcakes for lunch." Mia had been eager for the crab cakes. Taehyung has promised crab cakes for dinner and she wanted them. Her love for crab cakes was never ending.

"We can have crabcakes when I get back. I won't be long." Taehyung promised and he would keep it for Mia.

"Okay, then..."

"No, you cannot bring Layla over.
That's not what I wanted to ask." Mia frowned.

"Especially Jimin! If you bring him here and with that damn dog of his-!" Taehyung sighed as he thought of the puppy that Jimin had bought for himself. It was also against him because it kept pushing Jimin with Mia. It was ridiculous. The female puppy was trying to play matchmaker with Mia and Jimin.

"Then what is it, babygirl?"

"It's nothing." Mia clenched her thighs together as she heard her petname. It had not taken long for it for Mia to get used to. Now, it was something like Pavlov's dog. When she heard it, it made her wet—especially when he whispered it into her ears.

"Don't worry...I'll be back before dinner. I just have to show my face for a bit. That's it. I'll be back to you baby and when I come back...you can ride my face."

He left Mia with a happy laughter. He loved the tomato face she had when he had teased her about something from before.

➰➰➰

"Taehyung, you're finally here."

"Grandmother..."

"You ignore my calls, you move out to somewhere and you won't even come see me often." Taehyung watched his sweet grandmother and smiled gently. "Now come, let's have some tea!"

"How are you grandmother?"
"I'm good, as usual. Little V, why don't you tell me about you instead. Looking at how you gained weight, you are eating?"

"Yes."

"Good, but don't be picky. Well, I guess I should just be glad you're eating." Taehyung's grandmother knew very well her grandson had no appetite. He wasn't one to eat, for fun nor for hunger. She really did not understand it but that did not make her worries for her grandson lessen. In fact it had made it even more worrisome.