Sixty-sixth Cliché | Jimin

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean why? Taehyung," Layla frowned at me, her eyebrows lowering down further, "may be a jerk but he's not going to forcibly take Mia's precious...virginity." Layla frowned sadly but not angrily, "he's not that low. Our Taehyung has not gone that down."

Wait...hold up.

"Wait, you're saying Mia is a virgin?"

"Jimin, what do you know?" Layla scoffed at me as I shrugged. "Why do you think...never mind. You must also know that Mia made another deal with Taehyung to help Jungkook and his family...?"

I blinked.

"Mia's a virgin?" I was still stuck on that.

How was she still..what? And Taehyung, it's been nearly half a year since their deal. There's no way that Taehyung and Mia had not have...what? I was so confused. Then what was all the noises from before?

"Wait, how is she still a virgin? It doesn't make sense, this is Taehyung Kim we are talking about. The Taehyung Kim—there is no way that Taehyung has not coaxed Mia into getting down...there is no way." I gaped as Layla just stared at me blab. "What? Then what have they done? Then how is Taehyung getting his release?"

"You did not know that either...you're useless."  Layla shook her head at me. "Stop, being so stuck on that. And I don't want to know how Taehyung releases himself and whether or not Mia is involved in that. That's disgusting," she shuddered, "way too much info. Stop focusing on the needless items and focus on what is important. Fool..."

"Hey..." I fought back, mildly. "Then you go talk to the hopeless fool."

"He doesn't need me to help him. He needs one of his bros..." Layla crossed her arms as she stared at me. "He needs someone who understands him in a testosterone level...you know what I mean. And I'm already having a hard time dealing with Mia."

"I think..." I didn't want to rush this. If we pushed it too far, Taehyung was only going to go back into his shell, like a turtle.

Her glare though told me to be obedient. I sighed as I nodded.

"Now. Go there and talk to him." She pointed to the door.

Now?

➰➰➰

"Why do you want to talk to me?" He looked at me as if I was a nuisance. I had listened to Layla like a good boy and yet I was getting scolded—just not from Layla.

Wow. What a friend...

Was he still mad about me throwing Mia into the waters, because I still feel horrible about that. And I was planning on something special for her to make it up to her.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" I asked Taehyung. He just stared at me blankly as he reluctantly let me in.

"This better be good." He mumbled but I had heard it—clearly.

"Hey! I'm insulted than you would think I would just come here...to bother you!" I exclaimed but even as I said it, it felt weak. 

"That's exactly why you came here." Taehyung said as he led me into his new place.

"You haven't done anything to it?" I asked, even though I knew.

"Do I ever?"

It was my first time here and I must say, it was empty, just like usual. Taehyung never really decorated any of the places he lived in. Even at his grandparent's place, it was void of life and evidence of a person using the room.

"No, I guess. You never did." I smiled sadly. Taehyung never got attached to anything or anywhere. Sometimes he did not even let us inside.

That's why I was here.