Episode 42

Treestar: YO GUYS WASSUP? LONG TIME NO SEE EH? SO THE BLACKIE PERSON WAS LOOKING THROUGH THIS BOOK AND SAW THAT THE AMAZING TREECLAN HASN'T BEEN USED SINCE EPISODE 31! I BET YOU'VE MISSED US!!

Emberclaw: YEAH

Wolfheart: *sigh* When I joined this clan I did not think I had signed up for this.

Hazel: RAVEN IS THAT MY BFF? GIRLLLL, I'VE MISSED YOU!

Raven: OMSC I'VE MISSED YOU TOO!! COME HERE!

Hazel & Raven: *epic girl hug*

OMSC = Oh my StarClan (Beetleflight only allows "What the StarClan" & "Oh my StarClan" to be said)

Blackfur: Hey Wolfstar!

Wolf: Wolfheart now. How's it going Blackfur? You're not dead!!

Blackfur: Yeah! Neither are you. It's nice to see you again!

Treestar & Emberclaw (aka the beat duo): Awww, they're in love!!

*Treestar and Emberclaw find themselves pinned on the ground, angry cats on top of them*

Black: Embeeclaw, if you say that again, you get your eyes taken out and your ears ripped off.

Embee: Geez, Mr. Violent!

Black: *growl*

Wolf: And Treestar, you may be my leader now, but if you say that I will kill you until you're dead. Very, very painfully.

Tree: YES MA'AM

Black: Wolf is my former leaded and a friend. If anyone implies that we are more than that, they will be dead. No questions asked. Right, Wolf?

Wolf: You bet.

Idk where that came from??

Bonestar: That would make a good episode!

Wolfstar: AND YOU'RE DEAD. GET OVER HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!

Bonestar: Great StarClan, I'm already dead!

Blackfur: Than you can be more dead! Get back here!

Nightstar: I didn't plan this. That's a wrap!

BoneClan studios is not responsible for any damage during this show. Some side effects include:
Going crazy
Trying this
Laughing uncontrollably
Dieing
And
Exploding

TreeClan studios is not responsible for any damage caused to the brain by BoneClan studios.

^^^^^

I'M BRINGING IT BACK! REMEMBER THAT THING???

AHH FUN TIMES AS I WAIT FOR MY SOFTBALL GAMES TONIGHT

Wish us luck guys

~ Blackieeeeee