Episode 35

*The camera is flickered on and two  office chairs are shown. They spin around and a light is shown on the two cats. Graytail and Beetleflight. Graytail wears a suit and bowtie, while Beetle wears a tie. They smile and wave at the camera*

Graytail: Hello everyone. I am Graytail and this is my partner Beetleflight.

Beetleflight: I know, you're probably wondering: "What the StarClan is going on here?"

Graytail: Well! We're here to answer that question! *he presses a button and a screen appears with a presentation*

Gray: This is how to be a good mate/dad 101! Unlike the other two ripoff shows, we got permission from Nightstar. She is currently in the audience!

Nightstar: *waves*

Beetleflight: Today we are going over how to be a good mate! Here's a few examples.

*The screen now shows a picture of Graytail giving Cherryfrost a rose*

Gray: She cats love flowers!

Beetle: Some of them. Crystal bit me when I gave her a rose.

*there is now a picture of Beetleflight talking to his children, probably giving them a lesson on "what the starclan"*

Beetleflight: Make sure to connect with your kids. Your mate will love that!

Graytail: *clicks button* and here we have-

*his voice is cut off by horrified gasping*

Beetle:GRAY THAT IS NOT HUNTING TOGETHER! NO NO NO, CLICK OFF OF THAT THERE ARE KIDS IN THE AUDIENCE!

Graytail: OH STARCLAN! *frantically shuts off screen*

Blackfur: Way to go you guys. You need lessons.

Gray and Beetle: Uuhhh, that's all for today folks!

*the camera is cut off*

Oops?

~ Blackie

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE NEXT PART GUYS!