Episode 41

Nightstar: Wassup guys, Blackie is currently bored and home alone, so now she's writing.

Thunderstrike: As a cat who can read her thoughts, she has been thinking about HoH (the book she's currently reading), and a strange idea of her and her friends dressing up in cat costumes and acting out this show. There's four that might actually do it. All of them follow her on here. OH STARCLAN I MEAN UHH, I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE HAHAHA

Hazel: Now watch them randomly click onto here and see this. *sigh*

Beetle: Blackie is actually slightly tempted to tag them. Blackie no.

Nightstar: ANYWAY! Today we're gonna do an episode on marriage proposals, even though we're cats and don't do that.

Random dog: Blackie came up with that on the spot. *clap clap*

Crystal:AHH DOG!DIEEE

Beetle:*sigh*

Birch:*HEY I'M REMEMBERED*

Blackie: I forgot pretty much everyone who was in BC before it was shut down and all.

Blackie: And woah, I just realized that I really miss the people I made friends with on there. If you are one of them, message me and say hi please. You guys were great.

Nightstar: *smacks Blackie with HoH* BAD! EMOTIONS BAD!

Blackie:that sounds like Bob. BOB *cries*

Bluetail:Remember when this book was actually funny?

Night:Yeah, that was when Blackie was 12 & 13 and was a funny girl. Now she's 14 and cries over books all day.

Blackie, sobbing: TRUE

Night: Anyway, back to the show.

*On the screeeen*

Beetle: *Carrying a rose in his teeth as he walks up to Crystal* Hey Crystal, we've basically been dating for a while. And I, I love you. Will you be my mate?

Crystal: *Shrugs* Sure, why not?

*TA-DAAAA*

Birch: Hey Lightning, didn't you have something planned today?

Lighting: Oh yeah! *brings out box* This is our new child. Her name is Specklekit!

Birch:I GIVE UP

*TA-DAAAA*

*off the screeeen*

Night: So Blackie is not longer home alone, it is now Tuesday! Yay! And now she's reading BoO and soon to start on the Kill Order and The Game of Lives! Also she has softball practice!

Random Tech cat: *smacks Night with The Game of Lives* NO ONE CARES ABOUT BLACKIE'S PERSONAL LIFE YOU STUPID! STOP TRYING TO MAKE THIS SHOW FUNNIER AND LONGER

Night:*shrugs* I tried.

Beetle: what the StarClan?

Isn't it funny how people never read the books you enjoy writing and think are actually decently written, but the books where it's like how do you like this? It's all a huge joke??? Everyone reads?

I'm confused, please explain

Actually, I find it more funny, but yeah

+ I'm not hating on anyone, just making fun of my own work