Episode 4

Nightstar: Hello everyone! Welcome back to another episode of How to Ruin a Relationship 101! I'm your host, Nightstar!

Shadowtail: And in your co-host, Shadowtail!

Nightstar: *Pushes her son aside* Today we will be doing the ship CinderxHawk with that one dad!

Shadowtail: WAIT A MINUTE

Nightstar: Uh oh, play the show!

*Shaodwtail's fur spikes up as he lunges at Nightstar. Hawkpaw's theme song comes on as he lunges at Shadowtail. Birchshade comes out of no where demanding 10 bucks. While the rest of BoneClan eats popcorn*

*Now on the screen*

Cinder and Hawk: *Start talking and becoming friends*

Shadowtail: LOOK HERE YOU TWO. YOU STAY THREE TAIL-LENGTHS APART. NO TOUCHING AND NO LOOKING AT EACH OTHER.

Cinder: Can it be Sweetbriar tail lengths?

Shadowtai: NO

Cinderpaw the rebel: Okay. *Touches Hawk's ear*

Shadowtail: NO TOUCHING

Hawkpaw the savior of BoneClan: *Looks at Cinderpaw*

Shadowtail: NO LOOKING

Cinderpaw: Dad, chill.

Shadowtail: NO CHILLING

*Many moons later*

Sweetbriar: Honey, I think you need to calm down.

Shadowtail: *Crazy and sleep deprived* NO TOUCHING. NO CHILLING. NO LOOKING.

*The screen flashes back to the stage. Shadowtail and Hawkpaw are fighting while Nightstar wrestles with Birchshade, who still demands 10 bucks. Spottedfur randomly flys by with Bonestar's magic. Bonestar runs after her, his eyes red with anger*

Bonestar: SPOTTEDFUR. GIVE. ME. MY. MAGIC. NOW!

Spottedfur: Nope, now I gotta go! *Flys away*

Bonestar: UGH, SHE CATS! *Races after her*

Lightningstrike: Since both of our hosts are... busy. I'll end the show! Goodbye everyone and be sure to tune in next time!

BoneClan studios is not responsible for any damage during this show. Some side effects include:
Going crazy
Trying this
Laughing uncontrollably
Dieing
And
Exploding

Thank you all for watching!

I MISSED SATURDAY