Chapter 16

I woke up on a soft bed and I stood up from the bed as I studied the room. The room was bright and organized. The room looked like a hotel room, a fancy hotel room. My eyes finally landed on the bedside table and I took the folded paper from the table.

Dear, Amelia

I hope you like the room and don't be stupid thinking that I respect you because of your rank or that you're powerful than me. You will be staying in this room until the day I will take over your power and kill you.

There's a few clothes for you and someone will send you your food for breakfast and so on. Don't even think of escaping because there's a few guards outside your room.

If you manage to escape, I will make sure that Carolyn die right infront of you. Now, don't be stupid and manage to smell like a fucking trash but go to shower and clean yourself.

I will be visiting you often and Riley will accompany you. Oh, you're not gonna leave your room until I allow you to do so.

Yours truly,
The Dark Wolf, T.

'Yours truly'

That's stupid because he's just a greedy hard headed guy who wants to rule the world by taking over my power. This guy really doesn't know how to censor his words. Jerk. I put the paper on the table and sat on the edge of the bed for a while before I decided to take a long shower. After a long shower, I searched for a comfortable clothes in the wardrobe. I finally managed to wear a long sleeve shirt and skinny jeans.

I blew my hair dry and combed it until all the knots are gone. I sat on the couch and a girl came into my room with a tray of food and drink. She closed the door shut with her feet and walked over to me with a sad smile on her face.

She put the food on the table infront of me and sat beside me. "Hey, I'm Riley. I'm sorry to hear that the jerk wants to kill you after taking over your power. He's such a greedy man" she said and I looked at her, confused. Did she just call him, jerk? I thought that she's on his side or maybe she would be all meany on me but she's different.

She sighed and said, "I know what you're thinking. I am not going to be joining him. I never wanted to but I ended up here, helping that jerk. How dare he hurt innocent people. He's such a coldhearted person. I wish someone kill him as soon as possible"

My jaw fell open, looking at her, shocked with what she said. She wants him dead? Did she really said that? Oh, maybe I was just dreaming or maybe she's just saying something false so that I tell her everything that's in my mind and tell him everything behind my back. She waved her hand infront me and called me.

I snapped out of my thought and said, "Huh, what?" She sighed and told me to eat the food she brought. I'm being the most dumb person ate the food without even thinking deeper before I do so. What if the food have poison in it? What if they put some sort of a spell so that I do everything what the jerk ordered me to do?

Me and my negativities. I finished eating and took a sip of the milk. She smiled at me and asked, "So, do you want to watch some movies with me? Please say something. Don't worry. I'm not on his side, okay? Just act normal. I would like to be your friend, like a normal friend. C'mon, say something. Please?"