Chapter 22

"Amelia! I missed you! So how do you feel knowing that your mate stayed by your side, not wanting to leave you?" Vanessa asked as she hugged me, tightly. "Nessa!" I shouted and my cheek burned. She pulled back and chuckled, looking at me.

I shook my head and I looked pass her to see Jayce, staring at me with a smirk on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he chuckled lowly. I turn my gaze back to Vanessa and said, "Anyways, I missed you too!" I hugged her and she giggled.

How much I miss the time when we're at the Ember Moon Wolf Pack. We were happy there since we're a kid until we're in high school together but then we had to part away because I had to go overseas. I can't believe I went overseas. It was the happiest day of my life when I heard that. I smiled and Vanessa said, "What are you thinking, Ams?"

Oh? She's calling me Ams now? Welp, I had to admit, I really miss that nickname of mine from them. Not that I like it but- I don't know. "It's nothing Nessa. How's you and Huvntet been doing huh?" I asked, smirking and her cheeks turned velvet red. I chuckled and she smacked me on the shoulder, making me whimper. "Oh god! I'm sorry!" She apologized and I shook my head. "Don't worry. I'm fine with it" I told her and she rolled her eyes when she saw me smirking again. I just couldn't resist it.

I wonder how the other is. It's been so long since the day I've been kidnapped. There's a knock on the door and Jayce let them in. Hunter, Felicia, Robert, Blake- Madison and Jayden? Jayce walked towards me to stand beside the hospital bed and held my hand.

Vanessa stood from the edge of the bed and walked towards Hunter. Hunter kissed her forehead and Vanessa blushed. I smiled and my eyes landed on Blake. He smiled at me and said, "Hey sis. I'm glad you're fine" I grinned at him and turn my gaze towards Madison and Jayden.

I held Jayce's hand even tighter than before and Madison started, "Amelia, my dear daughter. How are you, sweety?" I stayed silent and my hand were shaking, my eyes didn't leave Jayden's face. Jayce sat beside me on the bed and kissed my cheek before he whispered, "It's okay. Talk to your mother, love. She was worried knowing that you're here, in the hospital"

I nodded, slowly and said, "H-hey mom. I-I'm f-fine" She walked forward and Jayden caught her hand, stopping her. Blake glared at Jayden and he rolled his eyes at Blake. Jayce looked at the both of them and said, "You two better not start a fight in front of her. You're scaring her"

Jayce's P.O.V

I can't believe Jayden. He better wash his eyes or brain to even realize that Amelia had nothing to do with him. Blake and Jayden glare at each other and I sighed. I don't get it why they hate each other. A father and a son.

I looked down at Amelia and wrapped my arms around her body to comfort her. "Could you at least talk to her and be nice to her? She's part of our family" Blake said and Jayden rolled his eyes. Jayden never act like this before Amelia came here.

I turned my gaze towards Blake and Jayden when I heard something crashed to the walls. I ran towards them and pulled Blake back while Hunter held Jayden. "You two stop fighting!" I scolded them and they didn't rip their eyes off of each other, not even once. I ran my hand on my hair in frustration and demanded Jayden to go.

Hunter walked him out with Vanessa following behind and Madison stayed. She walked towards Amelia and I watched her as she caressed Amelia's cheek. "I'm sorry, sweety" Madison apologized and Amelia looked down on her lap. "I'm going now. Get well soon, Amelia" Madison said and she walked towards the door.

"Mom" Amelia called out and Madison stopped, turning her head towards Amelia. Ameli took a deep breath and said, "Thank you for visiting" Amelia said as she smiled at her mother and Madison smiled. She bowed her head and walked out of the room. I smiled at Amelia and her cheek were red. I love how I affect her. She's just soo cute and I couldn't resist it.

I walked over to her and the door slammed open. Leah, Erick and Daniel rushed towards Amelia and I smiled at them. I'm happy that everyone care about her. Not everyone but at least some care about her. "Amelia. I have to go now. Get well soon" Felicia said and Amelia grinned at her as she nodded. "Get well soon, Luna" Robert said as he was being pulled out of the room by his mate.

I turned my gaze towards my sister, Leah and chuckled lowly as she said, "Hi sister in law! I'm glad that you're fine" Amelia froze, looking at my sister, eyes wide open and her face turned red. Daniel stood beside me and put his hand on my shoulder as he said, "She sure indeed will be Leah's sister in law" Amelia's face grew even redder and I chuckled.

Daniel smirk at her and she hid her face with her hand. I took Amelia's hand and pulled it away from hiding her face. I smiled at her and said, "No need to shy away" Amelia shook her head and Leah giggled. "Amelia. I brought you this" Leah said as she handed Amelia a medium box and Amelia took it.

"I'll see you later! We'll hangout together just like before. We're gonna play any kind of game!" Leah said, excitedly and she walked out of the room with Daniel. Erick stayed for a while and smirk at me before he walked out of the room. Amelia sighed in relief and opened the box. A wide smile spread across her face and she screamed, "Strawberries and chocolate fond!"

I chuckled and she ate the strawberries. She stopped just before she eat another one and turned her face towards me, smiling. "Want some?" She asked as she thrust the strawberry covered in chocolate towards my mouth.

I opened my mouth and she pulled it away from me before she eat it. She giggled and I frowned. I smirked at her and she blinked her eyes before I kissed her sweet lips.