Chapter 27

I sat alone in the cafeteria, looking out the window. I didn't want to eat, so I just put it on the table, in front of me. I heard someone put their tray of food on the table and I ignored them. He or she cleared their throat and I turned my gaze towards them to see Tyson. "You look terrible. What's wrong?" He asked and I smiled at him. "I'm fine. Don't worry" I answered and looked at my food.

"Well, I don't think that you're fine because you look pale" He told me and I said, "I'm always pale" I smiled at him, sarcastically and he sighed. A girl, probably Tyson's friend, sat beside him and smiled at me. She frowned, looking at me and asked, "Are you okay, Amelia?" Wow, these people know me. She continued to look at me and I nodded at her, telling her that I'm fine.

She nodded and started to eat her food. I know she didn't believe me and I shrugged it off. It doesn't matter, anyway. It's better for me to not tell them or else they'll be worried. "Oh right. I'm Emily" The girl told me and I nodded as I smiled at her. More people joined and it's nice of them to start a conversation with me. They were all nice and friendly. They even support each other.

Vanessa and Katelyn walked pass us as they looked at me. I smiled at them and they walked away. I sighed and Emily said, "It's okay. They'll talk to you later and everything will be alright" I nodded at her as I smiled at her, weakly and she smiled. I ate my food and talked with Emily. We became a very great friend.

After lunch, I went to the locker room to change my clothes to my sport uniform. "You got new friends now" Someone said and I stayed quiet. I walked out of the changing room to see Vanessa and Katelyn, looking at me. "Amelia, look. We didn't want to make you feel horrible and we did it anyway. We're really sorry about that" Katelyn started and Vanessa smiled before they walked away from me.

I sighed and Emily approached me with a sad smile on her face. "I heard you guys talk and I just want to say sorry that me and my friends sit with you at lunch. It made your friends thought that you're having new friends and dump them" She said and I shook my head, smiling. She furrowed her eyebrows and I said, "I really appreciate it that you guys decided to talk to me and be my friend" She smiled at me and hugged me.

We walked towards the school field and Tyson approached us as soon as we came. "Hello ladies" He said and Emily laughed at him. I looked at her, confused and she asked, "What's that on your face?" I looked at Tyson's face and laughed really hard. He looked at me and smiled as if he seen the most incredible thing ever. "Okay, what's on my face?" He asked us and Emily took out a small mirror before holding it in front of Tyson's face.

Tyson's eyes grew wide and he shouted, "Who the heck did this?!" Me and Emily laughed even more, seeing his face and he ran towards the boys. We laughed as we watch him fighting playfully with the boys for drawing his face. Coach Donny soon came and everyone gather in front of him. "Alright everyone! I'm gathering you here today to inform you about a competition for everyone to join. This competition are not a competition only for our school. We will be having a competition with other school"

"They're smart, active, brave and powerful. They're good at sport and studies. Don't be afraid! We can do this. We need to win for our school. So, we will be having a competition with Crescent Moon Academy!" He told us and everyone shouted in excitement. Emily sighed and whispered, "Have you heard of the pack? They're really strong and brave! I don't know if we can beat them"

I looked at her and smiled as I whispered, "Don't worry! We'll win this" She chuckled and Tyson ran towards us before he asked, "You guys going to join? There will be an audition. The selected one will be our school's hope of winning and that will be me" I shook my head as I chuckled and Emily rolled her eyes at him. Everyone did their own thing on the field and some sign up for the audition. Coach Donny sign me up for audition cause he thought that I'm talented.

The audition started and everyone argued that they will pass the audition. I shook my head, watching them and when my name was being called, everyone went silent. I stepped out of the crowd and Coach Donny nodded at me. "You're signed up for something hard. Are you sure about this?" Miss Laura asked and I nodded. She called one of the best fighter and he stepped out. Everyone cheer up for him and I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and Miss Laura asked, "Amelia, are you ready?" I nodded at her and she counted to three. We started to walk in circle, cautiously and he ran towards me as I dodge his punch. There's a tree nearby and I ran towards it as I flipped. I landed on top of his shoulder and I turned around with him as he landed on the ground. "Wow! No one ever beat him before" One of the student said. Miss Laura blew her whistle and I stood as I help the guy up. He congrats me and everyone clapped their hand.

"Good job, Amelia. You pass the audition!" Miss Laura told me and I thanked her. Emily ran towards me and said, "You're amazing! You're one of our school's representative" I smiled at her and she hugged me. Tyson came with the others and they congrats me. "Good job Lia" Tyson said and I thanked him.

~~~~~

(A/N) That was a flashback of Amelia back at the Ember Moon Wolf Pack uwu