Chapter 3

I was shocked hearing the news from Alpha Alexander. I was going to leave my friends and family, again. I had been gone for years without being in contact with them and now I'm going to start it all over again. I scanned the people in my room and I frowned when my eyes landed on Alpha Jayce, my mate.

"I need some time alone" I said, my voice was low and I looked at them when I found out that they were still in my room. I gritted my teeth, trying to calm myself and repeated what I said. Rosalie sighed and managed to get everyone out with her, except for Jayce.

I turned my gaze towards Jayce as soon as the door closed shut and he said, "I'm sorry, Amelia. I need you to come with me to my pack. You are my mate" I sat on the couch, feeling defeated and he decided to sit beside me as he wrapped his arm around me. 

"Look, I can't be apart from you. Please, come with me" He pleaded and I bit my bottom lip as I thought of what he said. I sighed and looked up at him with a weak smile. I took a deep breath and said, "Okay, I will come with you"

He smiled widely and hugged me as he thanked me. I pushed back, softly and said, "I have a request" He looked at me questioningly and I continued, "Let me say my last goodbye to everyone"

"Of course"

-----------

I was sitting under a tree, alone after saying goodbye to everyone. I couldn't help but think about my childhood and wonder who my biological parents are. I never know anything about them but I do know that they were the one who left me here.

I jumped in surprise when someone tapped on my shoulder and I looked up to see Vanessa, standing in front of me with an annoyed look on her face. "How long have you been here?" I asked and she rolled her eyes as she said, "Oh, not so long. Not to mention that I have been trying to get your attention for like eternity"

I stood from the ground and apologized to her. She shook her head and smiled as she hugged me. I hugged her back, my eyes filled with tears and we pulled back when we heard my name being called.

I looked towards the direction of the voice and saw the twins with their mother, Luna Madilyn. I smiled at them as they ran towards me as they giggled. "Amy! You're not going to leave us again, don't you?" Jessica asked with a frowned and I said, "I'm sorry sweetheart but I have to go"

Jason looked at me with a sad face and looked up at his mother. "Mommy, is it true?" He asked and Madilyn nodded her head before she look at me as she said, "I know it's hard for you to leave everyone you love, Amelia but you have to go" I smiled a sad smile and looked down at the ground.

It does. It really does. How am I suppose to be happy? I just got back and now, I'm about to leave them again. "Dear, Jayce is a good guy. Just give him a chance" Madilyn told me and I nodded my head slowly. 

I know he is but how will he react when he find out that I'm a mystical wolf? Will he be fine with it? I might bring danger to his pack, I just know it. There's people out there, who would likely to harm me and the people around me. 

"Amelia, I know you're sad but it's time for you to go" I sighed and we walked towards the front of the pack house. Jayce was still inside so I decided to play with the twins while waiting.

"Amelia?" someone called my name and I turned around to see Tyson, smiling at me. I returned his smile and said, "Hey! How are you?" He told me he was fine and we excused ourselves from the others as we walked away.

"I heard that you're leaving, again" He said, frowning and I sighed. We stopped by the garden and sat on the bench. "You're not leaving right? Please tell me you're not" I sighed and looked at him with a sad smile. He looked at me and kissed my cheek. My eyes widen and I stood almost immediately.

Tyson looked at me in confusion and stood in front of me. "I'm sorry but I-" I stopped, distracted by the intoxicating smell. 'Mate!' My wolf said, excitedly. I turned my head to the direction of the smell and I saw Jayce walking towards me, disappointed. I looked at him in confusion and in a blink of an eye, he grabbed Tyson by his neck.

"Put him down!" I shouted and he turned his head to look at me, his eyes were pitch black. "Mate" He said, his eyes turned to its original color and he looked at Tyson as his eyes turned pitch black again.

"You! No one touches my mate or die!" He threatened Tyson and Tyson struggled to release himself. "Jayce! I mean, Alpha Jayce. Let him go! He's my best friend" I pleaded and he released Tyson as he looked at me. 

Tyson fell to the ground and I rushed towards him. I mind-linked the pack doctor immediately and the doctor came, rushing towards Tyson. "What happened?" Doctor Derek asked and I shook my head as I said, "It's nothing. Just please, take care of him"

He nodded his head at me and checked on Tyson. Tyson looked pale and was struggling to breathe. I sighed and apologized to him. "I-it's okay, Amelia" He said weakly and I looked at him, worried.

"I'm going to need you in my office" Doctor Derek told Tyson and helped him stand. Derek looked at me and excused himself as he walked away with Tyson. I turned my head to look at Jayce and glared at him. "I'm sorry, love. I couldn't control my wolf" He said.

I sighed and asked, "We're leaving now, am I right?" He nodded his head and we started walking back to the pack house. The twins ran towards me as soon as they saw me and hugged my legs. "Please don't leave!" They cried.

I told them that I had to go and hugged them as they cried. My vision blurs as tears pour out of my eyes and Austin soon came as he pulled his siblings from me. I smiled a sad smile and he hugged me. "I'm going to miss you, Amy" He said and pulled away.

He turned to look at Jayce and smiled as he patted Jayce on the shoulder. "Take care of her bro" He said and Jayce nodded at him, with a smile on his face. I saw the others walking towards us and we group hugged. Soon, we pulled away and I turned to look at Jayce.

"Alpha Jayce, everything is set"

Jayce nodded his head and thanked him as he looked at me. "It's time to go" He told me and I sighed as I said my last goodbye towards everyone. This is it, I'm going to leave and start a new life.