Chapter 25

Being alone doesn't mean that you can't have friends or meet people. You can have friend and talk to them normally. Don't be afraid to show your true self to them. It doesn't matter what people think of you. It's how you are meant to be. Everyone have their own way of life. It's not theirs to judge how you live.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Someone asked me and I nodded my head. I was leaning against a wall, sitting with my head low and I was lonely. "Come on. Follow me to my friend's house" He said and I shook my head. I didn't want to. No one would like to be friends with me. Vanessa and Katelyn haven't talk to me for a while after I got kidnapped.

He leaned down beside me and made me face him. "You're beautiful, do you know that? A girl like you are supposed to be inside, hanging out with the others" He said and I looked away as I said, "I put this pack in danger. I am not supposed to be here with you guys. I don't want the others to get hurt. Just please, let me be alone"

He sighed and took my hand. He pulled me up and said, "I don't care because I'm taking you to my friends" He pulled me towards a house and as soon as we arrived, the door opened to show a group of teenagers. "Oh hey! Oh my god. Tyson is bringing us a new friend!" A girl shouted and my eyes grew wide open.

The girl pulled me inside towards the girls and she said, "We have a new friend and it's Amelia!" I looked at her, confused and she rolled her eyes at me. "Oh come on! Seriously, Amelia? Everyone knows you as the straight A student and also Luna loves you like her own daughter. Everyone knows that so yea" I sighed and she chuckled.

The boys joined us and the guy who I know now as Tyson wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he grinned at me. I rolled my eyes at him and looked away. The boys smirked at Tyson and I looked at them, confused. These people are just weird that I couldn't put my finger on it.

"You seem to be zoning out a lot, Amelia" One of the girl said and I smiled a small smile at her. Not wanting to argue or get into trouble with any of them. Tyson pulled me to sit on his lap and my eyes widen as he pressed a kiss on my cheek. I tried to stand but that just made him held me even tighter. I struggled to get off of him and he sighed, letting me go.

"I-I'm going home" I told them, nervously and the girls hugged me as they say their goodbyes. The boys only waved at me and I smiled at them. To be honest, I'm glad that they didn't ask me or hug me cause I'm not use to talk or hangout with boys. It's just that it's not my stuff. I walked out of the house, shutting the door behind me gently and I smiled as the wind hit my skin.

I took a deep breath, enjoying the fresh air outside and opened my eyes as someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Tyson staring at me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You're soo innocent and small" He started and my jaw dropped open. Did he just call me small?! He chuckled lowly and shook his head at me. "C'mon now. I'm going to walk you home" He said, softly.

"It's okay. I'm fine walking home by myself. Besides, it's safe here in this pack. There's guards out there and people walking around. Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself. See you" I said, trying to maintain my voice and walked away as I waved at him. He stood there, not knowing what to do and I kept on walking. It was nice of him to bring me to his friend's house and stuff. I just- They're too nice for me. I just don't want them to end up getting hurt because of me.

I finally came to a stop in front of the pack house and Luna Madilyn appeared. "Oh, Amelia!" She said, as soon as she saw me and hugged me. She pulled me into the living room and the others greeted me. I smiled at them and Alpha Alexander came, hugging me. "Hello there! I never seen you for ages. Where have you been huh?" He asked and I chuckled. I smiled at him and answered, "Nothing. I was just doing my stuff. You know, homework and stuff"

He smiled at me and pinched my nose as he said, "You're one excellent student aren't you?" Luna Madilyn giggled and Alexander kissed her on the cheek before walking away. "Come on. I have something for us to eat" Madilyn said and she pulled me towards the kitchen. I sat on one of the chair, watching Luna Madilyn as she took out a chocolate and fruits. She grinned happily and I deep the strawberry I took into the delicious sweet chocolate. Madilyn did the same but with a different fruit and we talked to each other all day long.

(A/N) That was Amelia's past back in Ember Moon Wolf Pack. Hehe.

~~~~~~

I've been sitting here, beside Jayce's bed, looking after him. Everyone always convince me to have some rest but I refused. I don't want to leave Jayce all alone here in this state. He's been in a coma for weeks now. Today is the day, the day he may be awake or I will lose someone who always been there for me, no matter what. Today will be the worst day of my life.

I'm not ready to loose him, alone here without him. I just can't lose him, never. He won't leave me. I know that, I know he won't. I was the one who's supposed to get shot. Not him. He don't deserve this but I do. This is all my fault. He got shot because of me. Everyone around me always gets hurt because of me. I put their life in danger. They risk their own life for me but on the other hand, I didn't do anything good for them.