Chapter 32

People may think that every mates will end happily. Actually not all of them are lucky enough to have a happy ending. Some of the wolves don't get to find each other and they'll live without half of them, their mate.

~~~~~~

"Amelia" Someone called out and I looked up to see Felicia, walking towards me. I smiled at her and she asked, "What are you doing here all alone?"

"Reading. Nothing special. Why?" I asked and she pulled me up. She told me to follow her and I did. We finally came to a stop at the training area and I saw Jayce, training the warrior. I sighed and pushed a smile on my face as I look at Felicia.

"What's up?" I asked and she said, "Jayce wanted to talk with you" My eyes grew open and she looked at me, confused. Jayce wanted to talk with me? Me?! I shook my head and Felicia called Jayce. Jayce turned his head to look at us and he jogged towards us. Look how hot he looks. Wait! Stop it, Amelia! We're going to end our bond in just a few days! Get yourself together!

Felicia bowed her head and Jayce nodded at her. Felicia squeezed my hand before walking away and I took a deep breath. Jayce cleared his throat and I looked up. His body was covered in sweat and- damn, he looks sexy. Wait no! "Come!" He said and I followed him. We came to a stop at the lake in the forest and he sat down on the rock by the water.

I just stood behind him and he washed his face with the water before turning to look at me. "We will be having a guest tomorrow and I want you to be there by my side" He said and I looked at him, shock. "Why would you want me to be with you?" I asked and he said, "You're still my luna, the mother of the pack and you have to come"

Still my luna. Still. My heart shattered at the thought of breaking the bond. I looked away and said, "Okay. I will come but-" I paused as I turned my head to look at him. My face was emotionless. "Only for tomorrow" I continued. He looked at me. His eyes never left mine. He sighed and said, "It's settled then"

I turned around and before I could move, Jayce stopped me by saying, "Felicia will help you with your dress" I decided to keep quiet and walked away, leaving him behind. Why would he care what I wear?

~~~~~~

"Alright. That should do it" Felicia said and I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Alexia put on a soft blue smokey eye makeup for me and I was wearing a navy blue tulle off the shoulder beaded long dress along with a midnight navy blue glitter peep toe heels.

 Alexia put on a soft blue smokey eye makeup for me and I was wearing a navy blue tulle off the shoulder beaded long dress along with a midnight navy blue glitter peep toe heels

"You look gorgeous, Amy" Alexia exclaimed and I smiled at her. "You did a good job at doing my hair though" I told Rose and she thanked me.