Chapter 13

I woke up in the morning to see Jayce sleeping peacefully beside me. I chuckled when a flashback about last night popped out. Last night was crazy but there was a big mistake happened because of Daniel. We hangout with Leah, Felicia, Robert, Laura, Blake, Daniel, Hunter and Vanessa.

Well, Laura is Leah's bestfriend and she haven't found her mate yet. We played truth or dare. I really hate that game! I nearly lost my first kiss when we played the game with my friends from the Ember Moon Wolf Pack Werewolf Academy. I'm glad that someone interupted us when we played that.

~~~~~~

"Hey guys! You guys are finally home!" Leah said excitedly as we enter the mansion. "We're planning on hanging out and I want you two to join!" She said and I said, "Sure! Where are we going to hangout though?" She told me to follow her and we followed. We finally came to a stop at Leah's room and I looked around.

I had never been in her room before. Her room is soo cute! There's a pink carpet along with a sofa infront of the television and there's a bunch of teddy bears on her bed. "Hi Amelia!" Felicia said as she walks towards me and hugged me.

"Hi! Wow, you're here?" I asked, surprised and she said, "Of course! Leah invited me and my family but only me and my mate can come" I nodded and she pulled me to the others. Jayce followed behind and sat beside me on the carpet.

"We're going to play some games and then we'll watch movies together" Leah said, excitedly and I asked, "What game are we playing?" She looked around and she walked over to her cabinet.

She took out uno cards and walked towards us. "Let's play uno!" She said and the others said, "What?!" at the same time. Uno is a fun game. What makes them dislike it?

I looked at them confused and I asked, "What? What's wrong with uno?" They all looked at me and Felicia gave me a warning look. "Amelia and Vanessa are new to this game, so let me tell you how the game works" Leah said and I said, "What do you mean? I mean, I played uno before" She shook her head and hand me a piece of paper.

My mouth fell open with my eyes wide open reading everything on the paper. I gulped and hand over the paper to Vanessa. She had the same reaction as me and she mind-linked me, 'We're in for a hell of a game, Amy!' I only smiled at her.

Uno games by Leah.

1. Who ever loses will get a punishment by the winner.
2. The loser will also have to take off a piece of cloth (NO EXCUSE)
3. Who ever wins gets to do anything they want to the looser.
4. The looser will have to eat or drink the food or drinks that they got on the small paper they picked from the small box.

"Can we play a different game? I don't feel like playing uno today" I said and she looked at me. Oh please. Please play other games. Leah smiled and said, "Let's play truth or dare!" Even worst! I never liked this game.