Chapter 18

"Amelia, you really need to eat" Jayce said and I chose to ignore him. I don't want to eat. I'm not even hungry. I sat there on the bed, leaning my back on the head board. I've been laying on bed for I don't know but a long time. I never eat nor I left our room. I killed Tyson. I did kill him but the fact that he's my bestfriend is making me sad. I killed my own bestfriend. I know he planned to kill me. He tortured me but still. I couldn't resist that my very own bestfriend since I was a little died because I killed him.

"Amelia, please. I don't like to see you like this. You need to eat" Jayce said again and I heard a knock on the door. Jayce let them in before the door opened to see Vanessa and Leah coming in along with Hunter and Blake behind them. Blake stood in front of the bed and looked at me with a concern look on his face. The others walked over to us and Vanessa said, "Amelia. I'm worried about you and look at you. You should hear Jayce out"

I turn my gaze to look down my lap and she sighed. Jayce stood from beside me and walked over to the guys. Leah sat on the edge of the bed beside me and put her hand on my shoulder. "You know, Amelia. You really need to eat and keep your health up. You're safe now. No one can hurt you anymore" Leah said but I kept quiet. The room remained quite for a few minutes. I could hear their heart beating and breathing.

I decided to break the silent by saying, "Don't force me to eat. I'm fine" My voice came out like a whisper. They sighed and Jayce threw a punch on the wall. He cursed under his breath and I kept my head low. I bit my bottom lips and closed my eyes, trying to breathe properly. I opened back my eyes and tears started to form. I held it back, trying not to break in front of them and Jayce said, "Everyone out"

Everyone froze on their spot, turning their face towards Jayce and Jayce repeated, demanding, "I said out! Now!" They walked out of the room, closing the door behind them and Jayce looked at me for a very long time before he walked over to me. He sat beside me and made me face him. He sighed and kissed my forehead. "Amelia, I need you to eat now. I don't want to see you like this" He said, lowly and hugged me, pulling me closer to him.

He rested his chin on top of my head and we stayed like that for a moment before I pulled back to look at him. He looked at me, confused and I asked, "Have you found the person who sent the message yet?" My voice came out like a whisper and he gave me a glass of water for me to drink. I drank the water and he answered, "No. I haven't found any information about any of it. We couldn't find their scent. They're smart enough to hide their scent from getting caught"

I nodded and stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. He sighed and pulled me for a hug. I smiled as I lean into him and he kissed the top of my head. "You know, I miss my parents. They're the best parents ever. You're making me remember of my mother. She's a sweet, kind woman" He stopped as he hugged even tighter and continued, "She cared for everyone in the pack. Everyone loves her as their Luna, the mother of this pack. We lived happily until my parents died. I didn't want to be the Alpha that time because I wasn't ready yet. I felt lost without them and at the end, I replaced my father's place as the Alpha"

"You heard about me right? I was a player who goes out with a different girl everytime. Not everytime though. I'm not that stupid. The girls were going crazy about me everytime they talk about me or when I walk pass them. Who wouldn't be crazy to a handsome guy like me?" He smirked as I looked at him and I rolled my eyes. He chuckled and pinched my nose before he said, "Don't be jealous, Amelia. I found my precious beautiful girl that I have ever met! She's the most beautiful girl that I don't want to take my eyes off of her"

I frowned at him and pulled away from him. I crossed my arm and looked away, not wanting to look at him. He laughed and I shot him a look. He shook his head and said, "Amelia! Why are you mad at me? It's true right? She's beautiful and strong!" I rolled my eyes at him and he tried to reach for me but I avoid him. He came closer and I looked away as he said, "Amelia. I'm talking about you. I'm not gonna cheat on you and you know that. I'm loyal"

I looked at him with my mouth hang open before he winked at me. Not fair! He's teasing me! I smacked his arm and he flinched. He rubbed his arm while saying, "That hurts, Amelia!" I smirked at him and he looked at me, confused. You'll pay for this, Jayce. I laughed evilly on the inside and said, "You know, I found a cute guy. He's strong and care for the others. I freaked out when he talked to me and asked me out"

I stopped to look at him and I bit my bottom lips to keep myself from laughing. He clenched his jaw and he's shaking in anger. I smirked and continued, "I was having a hard time to answer and he gave me his number so that I could tell him if I want to go with him or no. I made my decision to go out with him and I called him. We went for a picnic on a beautiful natural place and we watched the-" Jayce cut me off by pinning me on the bed and he's on top of me.

He growled, lowly and his eyes flickering from blue to pitch black. "No one touches what's mine!" He said, dangerously and I laughed. He looked at me, confused and I kept on laughing. "What?" He asked and I still couldn't stop laughing. I took a deep breath and sighed. "I was just joking. I never go on a date before I met you, Jayce. I was just messing with you!" I said, innocently and he sat beside me as he cursed under his breath. I sat up and put my head on his shoulder.

We stayed like that for a long minute before he managed to tell me to eat. I did as he said and he smiled watching me eat. He stopped me halfway before I ate the last spoon of the food and took the spoon away from me. I looked at him, my eyebrows met and he said, "Let me spoon you the last one" I blinked my eyes and shook my head, not wanting him to do it. He gave me a puppy face and I shook my head, looking away. "Let me do it, please?"

I sighed and nodded. He smiled ear to ear and he said, "Open your mouth! Chu chu..The train is coming!" He waited for me to open my mouth and I said, "There is no such as thing as flying train. I am not a baby, Jayce" He shook his head and told me to open my mouth. I kept my mouth shut and he said, "Amelia, open your mouth" I ignored him and I sneekily ate the last spoon of the food. His mouth hang open and I chuckled, looking at his expression.

"Why did you do that?" He said and I watched him as he stomped out of the room like a little kid. I giggled and I heard something crashed into shatter at the pack house. I gasped and ran towards the pack house, into the kitchen with vampire speed. I gasped as I put my hand on my mouth and Leah stood beside me. "Who did this?!" Jayce roared and I looked at the dead rat with a piece of paper tied on it. I heard someone running deep into the forest and I called for Felicia to follow me.

I ran into the forest and Felicia came as soon as I caught the person. He pushed me and I fell to the ground. "Get him!" I yelled and in a blink of an eye, Felicia was in front of him. I got up from the ground and stood behind the guy in just a second. He turned around and stopped just before he bump onto me. He cursed under his breath and Kellan came along with Robert. Kellan caught him and we took him towards the pack house.

As soon as we're in front of the pack house, the others came and Jayce ran towards me, scanning me for any injuries. He sighed in relief and he ordered Blake to put the guy we caught into the cell. "Why did you run for him? You could have been captured by him. It's dangerous and you know that!" I gasped as he slapped me and I took a step back. He slapped me. I can't believe it. He was about to touch my face but I slapped his hand away from me.

"Don't touch me and I need some time alone" I said and I walked away. He grabbed me by my wrist and I pulled away before running towards the mansion, into the guest room with vampire speed that he couldn't keep up. I lock myself in the guest room and sat on the edge of the bed. I touch my left cheek and I hissed.

I heard a knock on the door and I just know who it is. Jayce. "Amelia, open up. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you" He said and I shouted, "Just go away! Leave me alone, Jayce!" He didn't stop and he finally stop after trying for more than 50 times. He walked away and I slid down the bed to the floor as I cried.